Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

On 07/12/16 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:
Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils.

That is why I am opposed to Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long
term, it is going to have the opposite effect on our economy.

Bet it doesnt, particularly when the EU implodes.

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Well it was better than single bent Prime minister forcing us all to
gable on the reverse.

Jim