Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 15:18:20 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

Yes only the obsevant realise this if you go to certain countries bargaining is far more ingrained in the culture than it is in the uk. So when you price a job up finish it and tehn expect to get teh full price yuo quoted and agreed on some cultures and indiviuals of course see it as a new bargaining point and wonlt pay in full or expect extra work done for no extra pay.
Once yuo realise this you add the amount that wil be bargained away to the original quoted price.