Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

On 06-Dec-16 8:43 AM, Richard wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06-Dec-16 2:07 AM, Bill Wright wrote:

Just watched HIGMNFY tonight. No wonder you are so annnoyed. Your party
getting taken to the cleaners at every turn.

And my party is?

If it was the edition I watched on Dave recently, he must mean the
Labour Party.

Nah. That's your party...

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils. That is why I am opposed to
Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long term, it is going to have the
opposite effect on our economy.

Colin Bignell