Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_8_] Ian Jackson[_8_] is offline

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent
country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.
--
Ian