Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

And many of us are very wary of aerial riggers of any nationality. They
seem to be generally con artists.

--
*Gravity is a myth, the earth sucks *

Dave Plowman London SW