The Random Lottery Number Generator

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

From the people who brought you The Random Number Generator comes the
Lottery Number Generator who on Wednesdays and Saturdays will post a
set of random lottery numbers for the main UK Lotto draw.

Today's six lucky numbers are

11 13 18 24 33 43

If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.

Good Luck!

--
The Random Lottery Number Generator
It Could Be You (But It Probably Won't Be)
ah

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]

Today's six lucky numbers are

11 13 18 24 33 43

If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.

Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Waited 13 minutes on hold for a CSR!
Consumed 18 crackers!
Haven't made an Internet purchase in 24 hours!
It only took 33 minutes to make it through the checkout at the grocery!
Only 43 infected emails today!

Woo-hoo!
--
ah
ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004 onto
my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from
you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!

Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.
--
ah
ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.
--
ah
FLoppy disk Kvle

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear
from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear
from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.
A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?
--
ah
ah

Compulsory Anonymity wrote:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear
from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.
A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

Don't worry about it. This is just a rehearsal, not the real thing.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?

Check out your nearest Accessory Shop.

If you're guilty then I'm the shame
and if I'm hurt then you're so easy
to resist I don't know you know by
responding to be a woman. The pain!

It gets in debt I swear I saw a young
boy down in the tube station at
midnight. The wound heals but if I
did well really what's left me standing

Like a bat out of hell
Like a bat out of hell
I'll be your bird
them out or toot rock
we're on a new debate
working with industry

Catching another plane I'm waking
up with the tracks that far from
the drunks and this ride is right
on your way, give them on lay on lay.

On lay on lay on lay on lay on lay.
On turning round despite you know
I've got my memory I'm waking up
I'll face it in my sights blinded.

What I see is not
what I think, so I must say:
Do fries come with that?
--
ah

Wim Jay

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Frites?

--
Wim

"I don't think I was ever an abuser in the dl sense of the word."

ah

Compulsory Anonymity wrote:

In article , ah
wrote:
Do fries come with that?

Only when they use it as a sex aid, and even then it's touch and, uh, go.

At the drive-through, it did boil,
Burbling-along at 3 drips--each
Second--aside, out of reach:
We didn't wait for the vegetable oil.

I loved that potato!

In the sublime caress of the transaction
Between there and here across my singularity,
The tuber was unaware of the hilarity
That its dissolution was more sensible than fun.
--
ah

Speckled Pork

news:UuUQODqCHUGAFwqs@thisisntamessageiditsjusta. ruse

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Follett?

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Speckled Pork

news:jeodCYpxGUGAFwOF@thisisntamessageiditsjusta. ruse

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

No, I use Head&Shoulders.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

wrote:
Do fries come with that?

Only when they use it as a sex aid, and even then it's touch and, uh, go.

At the drive-through, it did boil,
Burbling-along at 3 drips--each
Second--aside, out of reach:
We didn't wait for the vegetable oil.

I loved that potato!

In the sublime caress of the transaction
Between there and here across my singularity,
The tuber was unaware of the hilarity
That its dissolution was more sensible than fun.

Help me now in the strength to find
the stage...
Lock the rage inside you...
But today when I tried all I got was
the time until the stiches split.

There was no sense of you in me.
You yearn to win such a lover's clinch,
she begs it something pretty for
the one we love the smile on.

Your face but my makeup or some of you
lit the fuse, tore down your aerial.
It has its own and finds the way too
small to take off now.

You see through me I tied myself
to you...
I jumped the blame...
You wash their hair and his children trip,
fallen foul of your strumming.

You would have lost and then we
could go and get the blood.
He'll be the water.
This is a knife that
keeps my float dry.

Determinedly, I dreampt of the knife,
but wisdom never turned the mud
to suffering in their blood.
I should appreciate his wife.

Darkly I destroy this relic--
being hardly mortal in this mind,
I would cry for our temple's kind
when every stained cell is sick.

Could you kill this creature for us?
While I glide along the indemnity
of your disease and parsed sanity,
and rhythmically suffer God's bus?

You are dying this soul,
and would kill her eyebrow.
But, for all it is, now
repetitively immortalised in this bowl.

She's slightly timeless, as his are,
yet too bright for the wisdom should
they tap this stained, rhythmic wood.
Palely, I gaze in truth at the bar.

However miserably I understand our hatred,
I am oh so red when the fatal sheep
could crush their hatred's leap,
and torment the innocence, all said.
--
ah
ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

But, how do you . . . nnayyyyvermind.
--
ah
Wim Jay

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

He is very supple.

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local

ah

Wim Jay wrote:

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg
--
ah

Wim Jay

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is Tuff Guy
Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her flabby thighs;
beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got a free 'flu jab; not
quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton
Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local
"I will watch with delight all those little red crosses build up in
this thread and chortle at the fact the idiots continue to **** in the
wind. Bliss." - John Kaye in demon.local

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay,
and I thusly replied:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got
a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is
obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead
giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that our
friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Thanks, Wim.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Wim Jay

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never
got a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end
is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is
dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that
our friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

By jove, Vicar! You made me look again at that picture, and you know, there is
something very familiar about that blonde bint. In fact, she looks a right
Nelly!

Thanks, Wim.

My pleasure! See you at the meet!

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local
"I will watch with delight all those little red crosses build up in
this thread and chortle at the fact the idiots continue to **** in the
wind. Bliss." - John Kaye in demon.local

Speckled Pork

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got
a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is
obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead
giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that our
friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Wim Jay

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

It's so bloody.... oh!

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local
"I will watch with delight all those little red crosses build up in
this thread and chortle at the fact the idiots continue to **** in the
wind. Bliss." - John Kaye in demon.local

ng_abuse-subscribe

news:BNNlWNWnRoGAFwq9@thisisntamessageiditsjusta. ruse

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

I said....nah.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Wim Jay

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

That is eerily like some conversations in our house:

Wife: mutters something under her breath

Me: "What did you say?"

Wife: "Nothing!"

Me: "Didn't sound like nothing."

Wife: "Forget it."

Me: "Forget what?"

Wife: mutters something under her breath

Me: "What did you say?"

Next time she tries it, I shall say, "Don't start your bloody cascades with
me!" and then she won't know what *I'm* talking about.

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local
"I will watch with delight all those little red crosses build up in
this thread and chortle at the fact the idiots continue to **** in the
wind. Bliss." - John Kaye in demon.local

ng_abuse-subscribe

Compulsory Anonymity retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got
a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is
obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead
giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that our
friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

He's the one behind the camera with the big fat arse.

Intriguing, is he well known for a big fat arse?

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Aye, stop cross talking! I'll report you to social services! Etc.

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never
got a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end
is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is
dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that
our friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

By jove, Vicar! You made me look again at that picture, and you know,
there is something very familiar about that blonde bint. In fact, she
looks a right Nelly!

You couldn't be more right. Wot a bounder filled lineup!

Thanks, Wim.

My pleasure! See you at the meet!

I think we should arrange a meet. How pleasing it would be to share our
treasured memories of demon.local over a whisky or seven.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Wim Jay

"ng_abuse-subscribe" wrote in
message
Compulsory Anonymity retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next
is Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing
off her flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo
complaining he never got a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the
blonde is but on the end is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton
Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame
that our friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

He's the one behind the camera with the big fat arse.

Intriguing, is he well known for a big fat arse?

Ask Chrith.

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local
"I will watch with delight all those little red crosses build up in
this thread and chortle at the fact the idiots continue to **** in the
wind. Bliss." - John Kaye in demon.local

ah

wrote:
[...]

as everyone else did in the soil,
I loved that potato in the yard.
The sublime caress of the time

when I hit my head on the clock's nine
the stiches split and went hard.

You know you think it's easy,

running through the algea
you struggle, watch out it burns.
With it get the drivethrough,

while her parents never knew,
she begs for it in turns.

Something pretty for the one we love,

so the nuns can sit-back and shove
the smile on your face and my cock.
Makeup or some of you lit the fuse

things together while the blues
tore down your aerial, and your block.

You are dying this soul.

Verily, it sits in the bowl.
You would kill her eyebrow.
You are buying this soul.

"Have a puff!", said Trudeau.
In the afterglow.

Repetitively immortalised

in a rancid garden resized
within the stone of this ode
I would cry for our temple's kind

expiration--it fails the mind--
when every stained cell is cold.

You kill this creature for us while

the officer wallows in his bile:
I glide along the likes of your disease

that's oh, so gentle on the knees.
And parsed sanity and rhythmically suffer

the bum, three seats back from another
God's bus.

--
ah
ng_abuse-subscribe

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next
is Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing
off her flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo
complaining he never got a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the
blonde is but on the end is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton
Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame
that our friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

He's the one behind the camera with the big fat arse.

Intriguing, is he well known for a big fat arse?

Ask Chrith.

I heard he was a bummer.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

Compulsory Anonymity retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got
a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is
obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead
giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that our
friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

He's the one behind the camera with the big fat arse.

Intriguing, is he well known for a big fat arse?

It's an extrapolation from the fact that he talks through it.

I knew that. Good job we have Chrith to shut him up.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

"ah" wrote in message

[...]

That's an image too horrible to contemplate.

Well that'll teach you to talk about Nelly's big arse.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to
hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!

Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.
--
ah
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah, and I
thusly replied:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Do you get the ice-cream free?

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Wim Jay

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Won't it melt in the post?

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Not if sent in a freezer.