Wim Jay

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

"ah" wrote in message

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

Compulsory Anonymity wrote:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to
hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.
A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.
You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.
Don't worry about it. This is just a rehearsal, not the real
thing.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories,
too?
Check out your nearest Accessory Shop.
If you're guilty then I'm the shame
and if I'm hurt then you're so easy
to resist I don't know you know by
responding to be a woman. The pain!
It gets in debt I swear I saw a young
boy down in the tube station at
midnight. The wound heals but if I
did well really what's left me standing Like a bat out of hell
Like a bat out of hell
I'll be your bird them out or toot rock we're on a new debate
working with industry
Catching another plane I'm waking
up with the tracks that far from
the drunks and this ride is right
on your way, give them on lay on lay.
On lay on lay on lay on lay on lay.
On turning round despite you know
I've got my memory I'm waking up
I'll face it in my sights blinded.

What I see is not
what I think, so I must say:
Do fries come with that?

No.

Chips?

Frites?

--
Wim

"I don't think I was ever an abuser in the dl sense of the word."