Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay,
and I thusly replied:

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim
Jay, and I thusly replied:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never
got a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end
is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is
dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that
our friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

By jove, Vicar! You made me look again at that picture, and you know,
there is something very familiar about that blonde bint. In fact, she
looks a right Nelly!

You couldn't be more right. Wot a bounder filled lineup!

Thanks, Wim.

My pleasure! See you at the meet!

I think we should arrange a meet. How pleasing it would be to share our
treasured memories of demon.local over a whisky or seven.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2