Wim Jay

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim
Jay, and I thusly replied:

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah,
and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd answer
anyway, just to keep my figures up.

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the

ng_abuse-subscribe

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004 onto
my recliner:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to
hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!

Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

That's simply super. Very decorative and holds big ice creams.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Ice cream sold separately.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

Wim Jay retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

Not in this weather.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah,
and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd answer
anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

[...]

The darn ice-cream keeps sticking to my monitor . . . I'm still working-out what
to do with the cones.
--
ah
Wim Jay

"ah" wrote in message

The darn ice-cream keeps sticking to my monitor . . . I'm still
working-out what to do with the cones.

Chrith could tell you.

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
resident sig bunnies who having no overlong sigs to bite are desperatly
trying to stir up any **** they can. Such behaviour will only serve to
distance others from the rule these people hold in such high regard -
after all if this is the result of such a rule..."

ng_abuse-subscribe

mark horsman retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

In article ,
says...

The darn ice-cream keeps sticking to my monitor . . . I'm still
working-out what
to do with the cones.

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra content?
Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

And it begins.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ng_abuse-subscribe

Moyles Prower retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

x-no-archive: yes
ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers
for 28 January, 2004 onto my recliner:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah, and I
thusly replied:

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Ice cream sold separately.

What flavors?

Creamy ice.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
ng_abuse-subscribe, and I thusly replied:

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah,
and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Freezers don't melt, silly!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah,
and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

So now we know your strategy!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2

ah

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

[snip]

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

That's simply super. Very decorative and holds big ice creams.

I do feel alive!
--
ah
Wim Jay

"ng_abuse-subscribe" wrote in
message

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
ah, and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Not if it was inside a refrigerated truck.

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
resident sig bunnies who having no overlong sigs to bite are desperatly
trying to stir up any **** they can. Such behaviour will only serve to
distance others from the rule these people hold in such high regard -
after all if this is the result of such a rule..."

Wim Jay

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message

So now we know your strategy!

Then you are bloomin' clever, Vicar, 'cos I don't!

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
resident sig bunnies who having no overlong sigs to bite are desperatly
trying to stir up any **** they can. Such behaviour will only serve to
distance others from the rule these people hold in such high regard -
after all if this is the result of such a rule..."

Wim Jay

"mark horsman" wrote in message

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra
content? Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

Heads up, Ah! That was a warning shot across your bow.

The screw tightens.

Ahhh . . . is it about filter-circumvention?

No, they have noted you are carrying on conversations with posters who
politely answer you, paying no regard to their sig length. In the land of the
ancient demons (Old Skool) one should not reply to a post bearing a sig with
more than four lines except to point out the "misdemeanour" of the miscreant.
Daft I call it.

This is getting rather complicated . . . .

Pay no heed. This is a robust group. Speak to who you will. Are you not from
the land of the free?

--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
resident sig bunnies who having no overlong sigs to bite are desperatly
trying to stir up any **** they can. Such behaviour will only serve to
distance others from the rule these people hold in such high regard -
after all if this is the result of such a rule..."

I am everyone on usenet!

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
ah, and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Not if it was inside a refrigerated truck.

Then the truck would melt.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

I am everyone on usenet!

Wim Jay retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

"ng_abuse-subscribe" wrote in
message
mark horsman retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

In article ,
says...

The darn ice-cream keeps sticking to my monitor . . . I'm still
working-out what
to do with the cones.

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra
content? Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

And it begins.

Edgar Allan Poe woz here.

He's in a Beatles song.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

Wim Jay retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

"mark horsman" wrote in message

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra
content? Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

Heads up, Ah! That was a warning shot across your bow.

The screw tightens.

Ahhh . . . is it about filter-circumvention?

No, they have noted you are carrying on conversations with posters who
politely answer you, paying no regard to their sig length. In the land of the
ancient demons (Old Skool) one should not reply to a post bearing a sig with
more than four lines except to point out the "misdemeanour" of the miscreant.
Daft I call it.

[looking more closely--sees 6-lines]

So, I should not be doing what I'm doing right now?

My head hurts! Luckily there are remedies . . . sip

This is getting rather complicated . . . .

Pay no heed. This is a robust group. Speak to who you will. Are you not from
the land of the free?

'from' has some past-tense connotations that seem awfully present.

But, things change, do they not?
--
ah
ah

I am everyone on usenet! wrote:

Wim Jay retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

"ng_abuse-subscribe" wrote in
message

mark horsman retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

In article ,
says...

The darn ice-cream keeps sticking to my monitor . . . I'm still
working-out what
to do with the cones.

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra
content? Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

And it begins.

Edgar Allan Poe woz here.

He's in a Beatles song.

Wasn't that a Blue Jay?
--
ah
Wim Jay

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
ah, and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Not if it was inside a refrigerated truck.

Then the truck would melt.

Not if it was a milkman's electric truck and you kept it plugged in *and* you
carried three spare batteries, before you mention them.

--
Wim
"Not only that, but the sweet innocent soul is plonking people who in

Wim Jay

"ah" wrote in message

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

The screw tightens.

Ahhh . . . is it about filter-circumvention?

No, they have noted you are carrying on conversations with posters
who politely answer you, paying no regard to their sig length. In
the land of the ancient demons (Old Skool) one should not reply to a
post bearing a sig with more than four lines except to point out the
"misdemeanour" of the miscreant. Daft I call it.

[looking more closely--sees 6-lines]

So, I should not be doing what I'm doing right now?

Do what you like, so long as it does not hurt anyone. If you were a fully
signed up member of the d.l Freikorps, you would have snipped the entire
contents of my post, except for the headers, then answered along these lines:

snipped nothing worth reading due to sig length

"If you wish to partake in d.l, trim your sig to four lines or less."

A few moments later, the acting-sergeant would have joined in with:

"That should be four lines' or fewer."

Along would come the lieutenant:

"There is an aberrant apostrophe in the last post."

The captain would speak up:

"The Last Post is played on the trumpet and has no apostrophes."

Enter the Mad Major:

"It's a ****ing bugle not a trumpet and you are all ignoring the **** posting
with the long sig. You have been warned!"

And so, the day to day life in the regiment of the damned plays out....

But, things change, do they not?

Not in d.l: "The more things change....."

--
Wim
"Not only that, but the sweet innocent soul is plonking people who in
dl terms are being as polite as they ever are. She does not seem to
realise quite what a hornets nest she is likely to stir up if she
*really* upsets someone in here. Can someone put her straight please?
In fact I have been amazed by the tolerance shown thus far. This post

Wim Jay

"ah" wrote in message

Wasn't that a Blue Jay?

If one of the Old Skool had posted that, my score would have shot up.

--
Wim
"Not only that, but the sweet innocent soul is plonking people who in
dl terms are being as polite as they ever are. She does not seem to
realise quite what a hornets nest she is likely to stir up if she
*really* upsets someone in here. Can someone put her straight please?
In fact I have been amazed by the tolerance shown thus far. This post

I am everyone on usenet!

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
ah, and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought I'd
answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Not if it was inside a refrigerated truck.

Then the truck would melt.

Freeze the truck!

NOBODY MOVE! THIS IS A TRUCK STOP!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

I am everyone on usenet!

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

[...]

Never mind Horsey, he must've run out of sugar lumps. He gets grumpy you
see.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

I am everyone on usenet!

[...]

TORONTO BLUE JAYS WOOO WOOO!!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

ah

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

Wim Jay wrote:

[snip]

So, I should not be doing what I'm doing right now?

Do what you like, so long as it does not hurt anyone.

snipped reading

Then I'll not be hurting anyone.

But, things change, do they not?

Not in d.l: "The more things change....."

Well, there is something to be said for consistency ;-)

I like constant change, but I like you people, too.

It will be good to see things over time.
--
ah
ah

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

[...]

mmmmm . . . sugar cubes.
--
ah
Wim Jay

wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article
by ah, and I thusly replied:

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

Well. I couldn't think of a comeback to that one, but I thought
I'd answer anyway, just to keep my figures up.

The freezer would melt!

Not if it was inside a refrigerated truck.

Then the truck would melt.

Not if it was a milkman's electric truck and you kept it plugged in
*and* you carried three spare batteries, before you mention them.

Damn. I give up.

Woo Hoo! Marje! I just won a milkman's truck filled with ice cream.
Mmmmmm......

--
Wim
"In a perverse way, I admired some of the Meowers and in another life I