ah

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

Wim Jay wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

Wim Jay retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

"mark horsman" wrote in message

Do you really need to post 76 lines just for 2 lines of extra
content? Kindly trim your posts as necessary. Eyethangewe.

Heads up, Ah! That was a warning shot across your bow.

The screw tightens.

Ahhh . . . is it about filter-circumvention?

No, they have noted you are carrying on conversations with posters who
politely answer you, paying no regard to their sig length. In the land of the
ancient demons (Old Skool) one should not reply to a post bearing a sig with
more than four lines except to point out the "misdemeanour" of the miscreant.
Daft I call it.

[looking more closely--sees 6-lines]

So, I should not be doing what I'm doing right now?

My head hurts! Luckily there are remedies . . . sip

This is getting rather complicated . . . .

Pay no heed. This is a robust group. Speak to who you will. Are you not from
the land of the free?

'from' has some past-tense connotations that seem awfully present.

But, things change, do they not?
--
ah