The Random Lottery Number Generator

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

From the people who brought you The Random Number Generator comes the
Lottery Number Generator who on Wednesdays and Saturdays will post a
set of random lottery numbers for the main UK Lotto draw.

Today's six lucky numbers are

11 13 18 24 33 43

If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.

Good Luck!

--
The Random Lottery Number Generator
It Could Be You (But It Probably Won't Be)
ah

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]

Today's six lucky numbers are

11 13 18 24 33 43

If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.

Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!
Waited 13 minutes on hold for a CSR!
Consumed 18 crackers!
Haven't made an Internet purchase in 24 hours!
It only took 33 minutes to make it through the checkout at the grocery!
Only 43 infected emails today!

Woo-hoo!
--
ah