Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay,
and I thusly replied:

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ah,
and I thusly replied:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004
onto my recliner:

FLoppy disk Kvle wrote:

ah retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January,
2004 onto my recliner:

The Random Lottery Number Generator wrote:

[snip]
Today's six lucky numbers are
11 13 18 24 33 43
If anyone has any success with these numbers, we'd love to
hear from you!
Let us know by responding to this post.
Good Luck!

Success!

Scraped ice off my car's windows 11 times!

Was that while you were driving?

Luckily, yes.

A bit like in The Blues Brothers.

Never seen it, but, yes.

You've never lived!

Well-now, that's /not/ a lucky break.

sigh I suppose I'll be needing to purchase some accessories, too?

Yes. Start with some nice cheap crap from QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/img/K/82/K117182.jpg

I'm so pleased.

Do you get the ice-cream free?

Won't it melt in the post?

Not if sent in a freezer.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2