ng_abuse-subscribe

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

Compulsory Anonymity retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

wrote:
Compulsory Anonymity retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28
January, 2004 onto my recliner:

In article ,
Speckled Pork
wrote:
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers
for 28 January, 2004 onto my recliner:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay,
and I thusly replied:

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is
Tuff Guy Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her
flabby thighs; beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he
never got
a free 'flu jab; not quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is
obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead
giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

This is the best post in DL's long and glorious history. A shame that our
friend Barker was not included in the picture, however.

Barker never is. How strange.

He's the one behind the camera with the big fat arse.

Intriguing, is he well known for a big fat arse?

It's an extrapolation from the fact that he talks through it.

I knew that. Good job we have Chrith to shut him up.

That's an image too horrible to contemplate.

Well that'll teach you to talk about Nelly's big arse.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/