Wim Jay

Default Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004

"ah" wrote in message

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban...oursymptom.jpg

LOL! Looks like a meet of the demon.local Old Skool,

That's Fatty Oldfield on the left in front of the presenter; next is Tuff Guy
Chrith wearing no shoes; then Mrs Kunt Kaye showing off her flabby thighs;
beside her is the old fart Jimbo complaining he never got a free 'flu jab; not
quite sure who the blonde is but on the end is obviously Herr Doktor {Hamilton
Kelly} - his proud, aryan nose is dead giveaway.

Thanks for that. I'll mount it in my d.l album.

--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local