Mike P

Default Spammed by Screwfix?

Oh look everybody "Grunff" has *plonked* me.

Oh the shame, how could you do such a thing, life just isn't worth it if
"Grunff" isn't reading my posts.

Like anyone's bothered!

Read my lips "get a like" plonker.

Mike P.

Mike P

Oh look everybody "Huge" has *plonked* Tony.

Oh the shame, how could you do such a thing, life just isn't worth it if
"Huge" isn't reading Tony's posts.

Like anyone's bothered!

Read my lips "get a like" plonker.

Mike P.

chris French

In message , Mike P
writes
Read my lips "get a like" plonker.

I think we all know who needs to get a life...........
--
Chris French, Leeds
steve

"Dougie Nisbet" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:36:04 +0000, Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

In article , David Hearn
wrote:

Not to mention the fact that clicking on his 'Sky' button on this site
seems to put me into an infinite error loop.

Thanks for that. Must be something in the translation of URLs as I am
hosted now rather than redirected. It's time I sorted the site out, but
this time of the year it isn't really possible.

You probably don't have the time.

Too busy worrying about spam ? ;-)

Steve

Screwfix Rick Dipper UK diy 18 January 9th 04 10:57 PM
Screwfix foam gun problems! Steve North UK diy 1 September 23rd 03 03:37 PM
Screwfix :-( Ian UK diy 13 September 3rd 03 06:15 PM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 03:01 PM
Screwfix Ferm Jigsaw Cal Mac UK diy 4 July 5th 03 12:56 PM