Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default moulded plugs

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:30:56 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 09:29:44 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Its actually because they are much more reliable when moulded.

I have just fitted 4 LED security lamps and needed to feed 2 core
through a brick wall - I have 20 odd old wire up plugs though so
had plenty to hand.

I do it the other way, cut the moulded socket off an extension lead,
feed the cut end thru the hole in the wall and then wire that into
the light or whatever. Easier with some lights than others.

These lights only come with about 1ft of three way, so you have to
drill a foot long hole in the exterior bricks and feed two core in
from inside, fit a plug and find the nearest indoor socket.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvtPqEOXYAEybSS.jpg

Good grief!
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Look at my garage....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pubh98t82o...82%29.jpg?dl=0

--
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has
is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today, she shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I thought she was dead, until I saw the red spot on her forehead and realised she was just on standby.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Oops, replied twice because I put the clocks back, messages in wrong order, didn't think it had sent.

--
If you think people aren't creative, watch them try to re-fold a roadmap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 03:10:01 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 01:54:57 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 05:16:24 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 23:12:40 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 21:28:00 +0100, Simon Mason

wrote:

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 21:17:57 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

They like to show their bell ends in their lycra shorts.

This girl at work used to ask me "How is it hanging, Simon?" I
used to
say "to the left and then to the right".

I've always said "to the left" (a quote from Bill Cosby). So when
cycling
it's moving constantly? Does that not cause swelling? :-)

Not when its as small as yours and his is.

Mine is 7'' and hits the buffers.

Same here, which I always thought was average. According to google,
the
average is a pathetic 6", and in some countries 5!

What is "hits the buffers"?

Use your imagination.

He hasn't got one.

I have an excellent imagination.

Fantasy.

Fantasy requires imagination.

--
Watching his date from the corner of his eye while he poured her a drink, the young bachelor said, "Say when."
She replied, "Right after that drink."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 04:04:13 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, 28 October 2016 22:07:26 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon:
You are slowly but surely going off your rocker.
Get a paper round - or something.

Yes, I am looking at a whole raft of £20 000 jobs but I may be overqualified in most of them.

Since you're "retired", I can't see them worrying about you running off and getting a higher paid job. Clearly you're just filling time with what you enjoy, so the overqualified idea doesn't apply.

--
If you eat a judge's uniform you might contract a lawsuit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 19:04:50 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 04:04:13 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, 28 October 2016 22:07:26 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon:
You are slowly but surely going off your rocker.
Get a paper round - or something.

Yes, I am looking at a whole raft of £20 000 jobs but I may be overqualified in most of them.

Since you're "retired", I can't see them worrying about you running off and getting a higher paid job. Clearly you're just filling time with what you enjoy, so the overqualified idea doesn't apply.

How does this look?

http://eclipsejobs.recruitment-softw...s.aspx?id=9436

My CV.

CV
Simon John Mason
DOB: 30 OCT 1958
HU10 7EJ
FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE

Grad RSC at HCHE 1981.

Laboratory Technician 1 DEC 1975 €“ 1 NOV 1985
Croda Premier Oils, Stoneferry, Hull
Edible Oil and Oilseed Analysis

Laboratory Technician 1 NOV 1985 €“ 19 OCT 1987
Cargill Premier Oils, Stoneferry, Hull
Edible Oil and Oilseed Analysis

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Don't do it again or you will get lemon juice squeezed over your
buttocks, by Mr Pounder.

Does he like male buttocks?

--
I go fishing; I catch nothing. I go to orgies; I catch everything.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They like to show their bell ends in their lycra shorts.

This girl at work used to ask me "How is it hanging, Simon?" I
used to
say "to the left and then to the right".

I've always said "to the left" (a quote from Bill Cosby). So
when
cycling
it's moving constantly? Does that not cause swelling? :-)

Not when its as small as yours and his is.

Mine is 7'' and hits the buffers.

Same here, which I always thought was average. According to google,
the
average is a pathetic 6", and in some countries 5!

What is "hits the buffers"?

Use your imagination.

He hasn't got one.

I have an excellent imagination.

Fantasy.

Fantasy requires imagination.

Nope, just whacky weed etc.

That helps.

--
I go fishing; I catch nothing. I go to orgies; I catch everything.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

That's what we like to see, proper cable clipping :-)

It was too heavy and some kept disconnecting.

--
Why do sailors have tattoos on their backs?
So their shipmates will have something to read.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

No surprises there.

It does the job.

--
Why do sailors have tattoos on their backs?
So their shipmates will have something to read.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Friday, 28 October 2016 22:07:26 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon:
You are slowly but surely going off your rocker.
Get a paper round - or something.

Yes, I am looking at a whole raft of £20 000 jobs but I may be
overqualified in most of them.

Since you're "retired", I can't see them worrying about you running off
and getting a higher paid job. Clearly you're just filling time with what
you enjoy, so the overqualified idea doesn't apply.

Bet the employers don't see it like that, particularly with the
dregs jobs where he is likely to change to a less dregs job
as soon as he can.

He isn't looking at dregs jobs.

--
Do you know how to get an 88 year old woman to say "BITCH!"?
You get a 72 year old woman to yell "BINGO!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:09:36 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

[...]

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need the money.

--
Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:30:56 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

It clearly doesn't when it keeps disconnecting.

The cable tie stops that.

--
You've heard of "Virgin Wool from New Zealand?"
It's a myth.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 04:04:13 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Friday, 28 October 2016 22:07:26 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon:
You are slowly but surely going off your rocker.
Get a paper round - or something.

Yes, I am looking at a whole raft of £20 000 jobs but I may be
overqualified in most of them.

Since you're "retired", I can't see them worrying about you running off
and getting a higher paid job. Clearly you're just filling time with
what
you enjoy, so the overqualified idea doesn't apply.

Bet the employers don't see it like that, particularly with the
dregs jobs where he is likely to change to a less dregs job
as soon as he can.

He isn't looking at dregs jobs.

Corse he is with night taxi driving. You don't get anymore dregs job than
that.

I was going by "raft of £20 000 jobs"

--
You've heard of "Virgin Wool from New Zealand?"
It's a myth.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:20:46 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 20:15:19 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

If you're holidayed out, why buy a motorhome?

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:20:46 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 20:15:19 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

I could fill my life 100 times over with no time for a job.

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 03:10:01 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

That's all a psycho like you needs.

What do you believe makes me psychopathic?

--
Bumper sticker: "Help! She's farted and I can't get out."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Don't make a mess of the carpet...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Like you got kicked out for a reason.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Correction, I HAVE adjusted it, just earlier.

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:05:12 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

You havent adjusted your system time, so your current posts have the wrong
time stamp.

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:54:31 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

A plug board screwed to the wall would be much more convenient to change
things.

--
I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Scousers" were not the correct answers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC
analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need
the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more
jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

If you're holidayed out, why buy a motorhome?

So he can fill it with whacky weed etc and flog that all over the country.

That's the other Simon.

--
"Naff" is actually an old gay slang for useless, from its original meaning of 'heterosexual' i.e. Not Available For ****ing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:05:56 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

What you propose be done with those whose cars have DLR etc.

They're the psychos who can't see in broad daylight.

--
If you think people aren't creative, watch them try to re-fold a roadmap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Am I supposed to know?

I think he acts gay sometimes :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

We don't want to know about your sexual problems.

A heavy cock isn't a problem.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:08:29 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

But missed the bit where he said he was planning to drive a taxi at night
instead.

Don't they pay that much?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The severed heads on your mantelpiece.

I don't have a fireplace. I have gas.

--
Mixed emotions are when your mother-in-law drives your new Ferrari off the cliff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 20:53:02 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:20:46 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 20:15:19 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

Do what the Dutch do and spend all summer bumming around the Balkans living on cheap wine, food and Diesel. Not so much of a holiday as a mobile villa in the Sun.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC
analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need
the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more
jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

I could fill my life 100 times over with no time for a job.

Me too, but plenty can't.