Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default moulded plugs

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:20:46 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 29 October 2016 20:15:19 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

I really can't understand someone looking for a job if they don't need the money.

I want to buy a £25000 motorhome, get out of the house as I have no more jobs around the place to do and am all holidayed out.

If you're holidayed out, why buy a motorhome?

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.