Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default moulded plugs

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:26:28 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:08:29 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 04:04:13 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Friday, 28 October 2016 22:07:26 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon:
You are slowly but surely going off your rocker.
Get a paper round - or something.

Yes, I am looking at a whole raft of £20 000 jobs but I may be
overqualified in most of them.

Since you're "retired", I can't see them worrying about you running off
and getting a higher paid job. Clearly you're just filling time with
what
you enjoy, so the overqualified idea doesn't apply.

Bet the employers don't see it like that, particularly with the
dregs jobs where he is likely to change to a less dregs job
as soon as he can.

He isn't looking at dregs jobs.

Corse he is with night taxi driving. You don't get anymore dregs job than
that.

I was going by "raft of £20 000 jobs"

--
You've heard of "Virgin Wool from New Zealand?"
It's a myth.