Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 06:06:16 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The beeb knows. Everybody knows. The beeb chose to be economical with
the truth.

Is that so hard to fathom?

What *is* hard to fathom is why anyone still relies on the clapped-out
BBC for news & current affairs in the internet age when we now have
untold *vastly* superior sources to choose from.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:18:44 +0100, Ken wrote:

In article ,
says...
Ah. Another root vegetable has spouted.

Should that not be sprouted?

Potatoes aren't root vegetables anyway. Not that Plowperson would know,
given his periodic conspicuous public displays of ignorance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:20:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 05/08/16 17:18, Ken wrote:
In article ,
says...
Ah. Another root vegetable has spouted.

Should that not be sprouted?

Nah, with Dave its always ejaculations.

"Brainless outbursts" more like.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:17:37 +0000, spud wrote:

BBC news and current affairs is so baised its not even funny any more.
Personally I think that whole side of the corporation should be shut
down and it should just concentrate on non political factual programs,
drama and entertainment. When Reith said the BBC should inform I doubt
he had propaganda in mind.

Better still abolish it outright. It's an anachronism that could never
survive in the real world of today without having the privilege of being
able to extort money from the hapless public who are forced on pain of
imprisonment to fund their ghastly old rubbish whether they watch any of
it or not.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 04/08/2016 02:37, Bill Wright wrote:
I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

Bill

It is very noticeable William that you start a thread and then sit back
and peruse the various replies, perhaps to give yourself enjoyment or
release,who knows the depths of your mind.
You then do not contribute for a while or not at all.
Please get a job with MI5 or some other security firm.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Chris
escribió:

Corrosive liquids seem to have become the weapon of choice

[crapectomy]

Oh, lookie, a Daily Heil reader. Someone with a really balanced view
then.

****.

*plonk*

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote
Bill Wright wrote

I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

I see the police have "ruled out radicalisation".
So these Muslims can go ape**** without outside encouragement?

Just like everyone else.

I feel a lot better knowing this.

You're free to set fire to yourself outside the nearest mosque.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:28:26 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 2:32 PM, whisky-dave wrote:

Look, I'm no expert on Islam, but:

Don;t forget as a muslim you're not allowed to wank,

Not sure about that.

listen to or
join in music

That's definitely wrong, but only some music is allowed

you're not allowed sport

That's definitely wrong

there's little
muslim art

Good gracious! That's so completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_art

Some of the most beautiful art! And you simply deny it exists!

You have to go to Dubai.

So why did they destroy Palmyra?

Presumably because they felt like doing that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
b.com...
On 05/08/2016 17:03, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 02:37:22 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

I see the police have "ruled out radicalisation".
So these Muslims can go ape**** without outside encouragement?

I feel a lot better knowing this.

We don't. He was suffering from mental health problems much like you
appear to. We can't be sure you won't go ape**** for no good reason.

In fact we have seen him doing just that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 19:04:07 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

snip

That's deaths not the number of times they shoot their guns.

Wouldn't you need two (or more) guns to be able to do that? ;-)

Anyway, I think you 'fire' (or discharged) a gun but you can have a
'sharp shooter' (and that's not an East End term for a pointed gun or
a snappily dressed gunman). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
On 05/08/2016 17:03, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 02:37:22 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

Bill

I see the police have "ruled out radicalisation".
So these Muslims can go ape**** without outside encouragement?

I feel a lot better knowing this.

We don't. He was suffering from mental health problems much like you
appear to. We can't be sure you won't go ape**** for no good reason.

According to his neighbours, he was associated with a local gang of
Somalis and hung out with them. No sign of mental illness.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 05/08/2016 20:40, critcher wrote:
On 04/08/2016 02:37, Bill Wright wrote:
I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

Bill

It is very noticeable William

What's this 'William'? Where did you get that from?

that you start a thread and then sit back
and peruse the various replies,

Isn't that what everyone does? Start a discussion and then listen to the
replies; join in where appropriate?

perhaps to give yourself enjoyment or
release,

What, do you mean masturbation?

who knows the depths of your mind.

Certainly not a low grade amateur psychologist.

You then do not contribute for a while or not at all.

I contribute if I have something to add which I feel might benefit the
discussion.

Please get a job with MI5 or some other security firm.

I tried Acme Security of Leicester but they said I wasn't burly enough.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:08:29 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 5:09 PM, harry wrote:

The perp may also be muslim, but I haven't seen any reports of that.
Where do you get your information from?

The fact they haven't said it was a white person is enough.

Clearly, anything is enough to satisfy you. People who care even a bit
about the truth are not so easily satisfied.

The Beeb has easily recognisable form reporting incidents like this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 5 August 2016 09:58:43 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 9:59 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
GB wrote
harry wrote

The perp may also be muslim, but I haven't seen any reports of that.
Where do you get your information from?

The fact they haven't said it was a white person is enough.

Bet he does have a point there.
Clearly, anything is enough to satisfy you. People who care even a
bit about the truth are not so easily satisfied.

Turns out he isnt a white person.

Fair enough. He may turn out to be Muslim too. It doesn't make it right
to blame every incident on Islam until it's proven not to be.

You're a very slow learner.
Or are you a brain dead lefty that prefers to keep your head in the sand?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:00:06 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

That would perhaps account for your obsession with sex! :-)

Obsession with his apprentice(s) - and their competence (or lack thereof)
more like.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/08/2016 12:54, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:00:06 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

That would perhaps account for your obsession with sex! :-)

Obsession with his apprentice(s) - and their competence (or lack thereof)
more like.

Two obsessions: sex and apprentices. Starts to sound a bit dodgy...

bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
ARW ARW is offline

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 07/08/2016 12:54, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:00:06 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

That would perhaps account for your obsession with sex! :-)

Obsession with his apprentice(s) - and their competence (or lack thereof)
more like.

Two obsessions: sex and apprentices. Starts to sound a bit dodgy...

I have sex with the gf and give the **** apprentices a ****ing.

It's not the same thing.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

I have sex with the gf and give the **** apprentices a ****ing.

Does the gay one appreciate it?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:28:26 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 2:32 PM, whisky-dave wrote:

Look, I'm no expert on Islam, but:

Don;t forget as a muslim you're not allowed to wank,

Not sure about that.

listen to or
join in music

That's definitely wrong, but only some music is allowed

you're not allowed sport

That's definitely wrong

there's little
muslim art

Good gracious! That's so completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_art

Some of the most beautiful art! And you simply deny it exists!

You have to go to Dubai.

So why did they destroy Palmyra?

Presumably because they felt like doing that.

Like Christianity, and perhaps most religions, Islam is not a monolithic
belief (there's a joke there somewhere) but comes in different flavours.
Some communities approve of dance and music, others (particularly
puritanical Saudis) don't. Individuals vary within societies,
unsurprisingly enought. There is no point in trying to vilfy a
significant chunk of the world's population for actions and beliefs
belonging to a small minority of it. Might as well blame me for
Mormons.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2016 12:20, Roger Hayter wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Music of Saudi Arabia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Saudi_Arabia
The music of Saudi Arabia includes both Western and traditional music.
The most distinguished ... Instruments like the double-reeded ney or the
stringed rababa were sometimes used, after being obtained in
cosmopolitan cities such as Basrah ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

If you believe in some mythical being in the sky, then perhaps I can see
some justification. If Mormons say it is a different mythical being to
yours, then you're off the hook!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/16 12:20, Roger Hayter wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

I blame you for Mormons,

There you are!

its shoes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

(just like many "Muslims") I am an atheist living in a society with the
trappings and traditions of a theist society.

--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

I can only apologise.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/16 13:15, Roger Hayter wrote:
I am an atheist living in a society with the
trappings and traditions of a theist society.

I am an agnostic who firmly believes in the principle that if people
behaved *as if* there were a Christian God, the world would be a far far
better place.

And if they believe there is an Islamic God, it is a lot worse.

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 08/08/16 13:15, Roger Hayter wrote:
I am an atheist living in a society with the
trappings and traditions of a theist society.

I am an agnostic who firmly believes in the principle that if people
behaved *as if* there were a Christian God, the world would be a far far
better place.

ITYF there are Chrisitan gods lurking in parts of America that would lay
waste to all about them, probably using assault rifles.

And if they believe there is an Islamic God, it is a lot worse.

Equally, there are flavours of Islam (Sufism for exampe?) that would
promote liberal enlighenment fairly well.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 06/08/2016 16:48, ARW wrote:

I still have sex (with a blonde).

Labradors don't count. :O)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
If you believe in some mythical being in the sky,

I very much doubt many do these days. There's no reason for any religion
not to develop as understanding increases. What was a reasonable
'assumption' thousands of years ago can be modified in current thinking.

But that wouldn't suit perhaps the majority of religions which have little
to do with a 'God' - but very much to do with controlling one human by
another.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:28:26 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 2:32 PM, whisky-dave wrote:

Look, I'm no expert on Islam, but:

Don;t forget as a muslim you're not allowed to wank,

Not sure about that.

Maybe you should ask then, but just like being a catholic it depends on how serious you take things. You'd have to look you the words haram, makrooh and zina.

listen to or
join in music

That's definitely wrong, but only some music is allowed.

As long as it;'s not for entertainmetn in gathering not really the way the western world sees music. if yuo're in a shopping centre it is OK to hear the music but NOT to listen to it or intereact with it.

you're not allowed sport

That's definitely wrong

But yuo rarely see islamic atherlites, atherl;etics for the mulsim was basically an extentiuon of the military riding shooting etc..

Perhaps you can explain why depite there being quite a few muslim countires there are so few sporting teams.
Namr the last is;amic country to win the world cup, tennis, criscket, rugby, motor racing, hockey.
For the general population sport isn't an option.

there's little
muslim art

Good gracious! That's so completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_art

Some of the most beautiful art! And you simply deny it exists!

I'd hardley call it the most beautiful and I'm still talking about the average muslim person and I'm not including teh muslim destroying ancient monument either.

You can't even get ****ed to help
forget you're troubles.

You have to go to Dubai.

It's still illegal there for most.

Although the legal drinking age is 21 if you do want to drink and buy it from an off-license you have to have an alcohol license which isn;t given to resident non-muslims.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
But yuo rarely see islamic atherlites

Mo Farah is hardly off the screen.

--
*Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:34:41 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 04/08/2016 17:12, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 10:56:51 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes I know its been mentioned. Also the number of times American cops
discharged their weapons was quite low, though I forget how low. Trouble is
its not the number of times, just oncecan kill somebody.
Brian

When many Americans are carrying guns it would make anyone nervous.

How far into a crowd do you suppose a truck driver intent on murder
would have got in Texas rather than Nice?

I'd say just as far if not further.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 20:34:45 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Yes I know its been mentioned. Also the number of times
American cops discharged their weapons was quite low,

though I forget how low.

it's not low.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/su-...ens-uk-police/

In stark contrast to UK cops, however, just last month,
American cops sent 100 people to an early grave.

If this doesnt highlight a serious problem with American police, then
nothing will.

In the Land of the Free, police kill at more than 70 times the rate of
other first world nations.

And they see a lot more of the cops killed by the general public than in
other first world countrys too.

Yes the american or a certain section do think that giving everyone a gun makes them safer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just because you can make good music doesn't mean you're not a stupid ****ing gullible dumbass.

--
If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 8 August 2016 12:21:00 UTC+1, Roger Hayter wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

But not all flavours

Some communities approve of dance and music, others (particularly
puritanical Saudis) don't.

Provided it's in accordance with their beliefs yes.

Individuals vary within societies,
unsurprisingly enought.

Well of course.
I know quite a few.
One muslim technician ****ing a white girl in London that he refused to recognise and his family back home didn;t know he has fathered two children with her. Because it's a secret he's a good muslim according to everyone that doesn't know him.
But the muslim religion is quite clear about having children and with who and how they should be brought up.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 06-Aug-16 7:07 AM, harry wrote:

You're a very slow learner.

Look, mate, I'm not the one who had to ask online whether to open an
obvious malware email.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
ARW ARW is offline

er.co.uk escribió:

I have sex with the gf and give the **** apprentices a ****ing.

Does the gay one appreciate it?

:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 08-Aug-16 1:31 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/08/16 13:15, Roger Hayter wrote:
I am an atheist living in a society with the
trappings and traditions of a theist society.

I am an agnostic who firmly believes in the principle that if people
behaved *as if* there were a Christian God, the world would be a far far
better place.

Oh right! Let's have an Auto da fe. Let's burn heretics at the stake.
Everything done by the Christians was fine. As an agnostic, could you
save the believers some time by garotting yourself?

You're missing the point:
There are bad left-handed people, but not all left-handed people are bad.

And if they believe there is an Islamic God, it is a lot worse.

Umm, see above about lefties.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 08-Aug-16 2:09 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
If you believe in some mythical being in the sky,

I very much doubt many do these days.

It's really odd, but many people do believe. About 50% of people in the
USA for example. More like 100% of people in India - a wide variety of
religions, but everyone I met there seemed to believe in something
(usually involving idols). I wouldn't be surprised if it's a majority
worldwide.

I think you'll find that the UK is actually an outlier.

Blonde exibitionist Barnaby Home Ownership 0 March 7th 13 03:17 PM
Blacks Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 5 December 24th 11 08:39 PM
O/T: Blonde Buckaroo Lew Hodgett[_5_] Woodworking 0 May 6th 09 09:20 PM
The Blonde Leading The Blonde Tom Watson Woodworking 1 May 3rd 08 01:18 PM
Jokes Blonde Car Tom Watson Woodworking 0 April 18th 08 12:31 AM