Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
If you believe in some mythical being in the sky,

I very much doubt many do these days. There's no reason for any religion
not to develop as understanding increases. What was a reasonable
'assumption' thousands of years ago can be modified in current thinking.

But that wouldn't suit perhaps the majority of religions which have little
to do with a 'God' - but very much to do with controlling one human by
another.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.