Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:28:26 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04-Aug-16 2:32 PM, whisky-dave wrote:

Look, I'm no expert on Islam, but:

Don;t forget as a muslim you're not allowed to wank,

Not sure about that.

Maybe you should ask then, but just like being a catholic it depends on how serious you take things. You'd have to look you the words haram, makrooh and zina.

listen to or
join in music

That's definitely wrong, but only some music is allowed.

As long as it;'s not for entertainmetn in gathering not really the way the western world sees music. if yuo're in a shopping centre it is OK to hear the music but NOT to listen to it or intereact with it.

you're not allowed sport

That's definitely wrong

But yuo rarely see islamic atherlites, atherl;etics for the mulsim was basically an extentiuon of the military riding shooting etc..

Perhaps you can explain why depite there being quite a few muslim countires there are so few sporting teams.
Namr the last is;amic country to win the world cup, tennis, criscket, rugby, motor racing, hockey.
For the general population sport isn't an option.

there's little
muslim art

Good gracious! That's so completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_art

Some of the most beautiful art! And you simply deny it exists!

I'd hardley call it the most beautiful and I'm still talking about the average muslim person and I'm not including teh muslim destroying ancient monument either.

You can't even get ****ed to help
forget you're troubles.

You have to go to Dubai.

It's still illegal there for most.

Although the legal drinking age is 21 if you do want to drink and buy it from an off-license you have to have an alcohol license which isn;t given to resident non-muslims.