Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

On 05/08/2016 20:40, critcher wrote:
On 04/08/2016 02:37, Bill Wright wrote:
I had to laugh. BBC TV news last night, main item was the increase in
anti-terrorist police activity. So they showed the police stopping a
blonde white woman to find out if she was a terrorist and then they
interviewed three members of the public to ask what they thought about
the terrorists. The first two were not white. So the BBC want us to
think that anyone could be a terrorist and the immigrants are the
victims of terrorism. What a load of arse.

Bill

It is very noticeable William

What's this 'William'? Where did you get that from?

that you start a thread and then sit back
and peruse the various replies,

Isn't that what everyone does? Start a discussion and then listen to the
replies; join in where appropriate?

perhaps to give yourself enjoyment or
release,

What, do you mean masturbation?

who knows the depths of your mind.

Certainly not a low grade amateur psychologist.

You then do not contribute for a while or not at all.

I contribute if I have something to add which I feel might benefit the
discussion.

Please get a job with MI5 or some other security firm.

I tried Acme Security of Leicester but they said I wasn't burly enough.

Bill