Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

On 08-Aug-16 1:31 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/08/16 13:15, Roger Hayter wrote:
I am an atheist living in a society with the
trappings and traditions of a theist society.

I am an agnostic who firmly believes in the principle that if people
behaved *as if* there were a Christian God, the world would be a far far
better place.

Oh right! Let's have an Auto da fe. Let's burn heretics at the stake.
Everything done by the Christians was fine. As an agnostic, could you
save the believers some time by garotting yourself?

You're missing the point:
There are bad left-handed people, but not all left-handed people are bad.

And if they believe there is an Islamic God, it is a lot worse.

Umm, see above about lefties.