Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Blacks

Blacks, the outdoor and camping goods supplier, is holding a closing down
sale.

Now is the winter of our discount tent.

If that hasn't spoiled your Xmas, nothing will.
So have a good one.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Blacks, the outdoor and camping goods supplier, is holding a closing down
sale.

Now is the winter of our discount tent.

If that hasn't spoiled your Xmas, nothing will.
So have a good one.

Go and watch a Liverpool game at Anfield, then you could say:

"Is this Dan Agger I see before me?"

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 24, 4:36 pm, Owain wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:07 pm, Reentrant wrote:

Go and watch a Liverpool game at Anfield, then you could say:
"Is this Dan Agger I see before me?"

My mum's vacuum cleaner died.

Alas, poor Oreck.

Owain

mornington crescent?

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 24, 7:44*pm, Jim K wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:36 pm, Owain wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:07 pm, Reentrant wrote:

Go and watch a Liverpool game at Anfield, then you could say:
"Is this Dan Agger I see before me?"

My mum's vacuum cleaner died.

Alas, poor Oreck.

Owain

mornington crescent?

Jim K

The 'Alas, poor Oreck' I'm afraid went over my head until I dialled
Oreck into google. Sad isn't it?

Not quite sure quite how 'Mornngton Crescent' was arrived at, but then
I never am which of I have always assumed is the point of the whole
thing !

rob