Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Blacks and guns..excellent video

Gunner Asch wrote:

Thanks to Otis McDonald, a black man (and even a registered Democrat),
Chicago citizens should have their rights restored sometime in the next 45
days or so.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...cond-amendment

The ProArms podcast episode 49 had an interview with Mr. McDonald.

http://media.blubrry.com/proarms/con...roarms/049.mp3

It was an excellent interview. Otis is the sanest Democrat I've listened to in years.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-14, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Thanks to Otis McDonald, a black man (and even a registered Democrat),
Chicago citizens should have their rights restored sometime in the next 45
days or so.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...cond-amendment

The ProArms podcast episode 49 had an interview with Mr. McDonald.

http://media.blubrry.com/proarms/con...roarms/049.mp3

It was an excellent interview. Otis is the sanest Democrat I've listened to in years.

I thought that the case was not yet decided?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-14, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Thanks to Otis McDonald, a black man (and even a registered Democrat),
Chicago citizens should have their rights restored sometime in the next
45
days or so.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...cond-amendment

The ProArms podcast episode 49 had an interview with Mr. McDonald.

http://media.blubrry.com/proarms/con...roarms/049.mp3

It was an excellent interview. Otis is the sanest Democrat I've listened
to in years.

I thought that the case was not yet decided?

His sanity is not the issue being decided. One can be sane without some
court having to decide it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_574659.html

this is making the rounds. lewis black on jon stewart sending up glen beck
as having "nazi tourette's". liberals will get a chuckle.

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus23926 wrote:

It was an excellent interview. Otis is the sanest Democrat I've listened to in years.

I thought that the case was not yet decided?

The ruling has not been announced yet.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default charlie veitch yelling at british politicians

this guy has balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbTm...feature=digest

subscribe to his youtube channel at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch

i wish i had the courage to do that here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Wixon" wrote in message
this guy has balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbTm...feature=digest

subscribe to his youtube channel at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch

i wish i had the courage to do that here.

Another liberal who decided that "Ritalin be for people who need to think".
How come you never see hot women at liberal gatherings?