Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 19:08:10 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:18:44 +0100, Ken wrote:
In article ,
says...

Ah. Another root vegetable has spouted.

Should that not be sprouted?

Potatoes aren't root vegetables anyway. Not that Plowperson would

know,
given his periodic conspicuous public displays of ignorance.

You'll be saying that a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable next. There
is a difference between culinary and botanical uses of words.

And Mr Doom is simply to thick to get what I was alluding to.

--
*I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges*

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.