Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the blonde and the two blacks

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 18:34:41 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 04/08/2016 17:12, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 10:56:51 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes I know its been mentioned. Also the number of times American cops
discharged their weapons was quite low, though I forget how low. Trouble is
its not the number of times, just oncecan kill somebody.
Brian

When many Americans are carrying guns it would make anyone nervous.

How far into a crowd do you suppose a truck driver intent on murder
would have got in Texas rather than Nice?

I'd say just as far if not further.