Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/13 08:06, harry wrote:
On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Golly. I havent seen such a crude example of ignorant racial
stereotyping since 1983, in Capetown.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

Ads not by this site

The malware is a keeper, is it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 7 May 2013 19:36:29 +0100, ARW wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

Presumably, Save the Children is one of the "charities" that I'd be very
dubious at giving any money to, the RSPCA is another. Both ar very
"corporate"...

As for the story you can't get any real information from it at all, as by
it's own admission "The charity says this is due in part to the US's
large population, ...". If they gave the figures as percentages of
population one might be able to draw something from it but as it stands
it's just some numbers.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/13 08:06, harry wrote:
On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Golly. I havent seen such a crude example of ignorant racial stereotyping
since 1983, in Capetown.

Would you consider DR Congo to be more or less civilised than the whole or
Europe or North America?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:06:11 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of
England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

So you find me 26 cases where a white person has been convicted of a sexual
crime against a child, and I'll find you 1 black one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 9:56:23 AM UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 7 May 2013 19:36:29 +0100, ARW wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

Presumably, Save the Children is one of the "charities" that I'd be very

dubious at giving any money to, the RSPCA is another. Both ar very

"corporate"...

As for the story you can't get any real information from it at all, as by

it's own admission "The charity says this is due in part to the US's

large population, ...". If they gave the figures as percentages of

population one might be able to draw something from it but as it stands

it's just some numbers.

Some differnt numbers here but it's more than a year out of date ;-)

http://globalnews.ca/news/270351/top...raise-a-child/

The previous site gives Finland as teh best place but Finland isn;t even in teh top 10 on the globalnews site.

--

Cheers

Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand

why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

So you find me 26 cases where a white person has been convicted of a sexual

crime against a child, and I'll find you 1 black one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

What source(s) are you using?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:58:11 PM UTC+1, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

What source(s) are you using?

Not the ones you are obviously.
WQe could take teh scum as one example

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...and-Wales.html

Why are tehre so many in the North of England considering the far lower numbers of black people.
Unfortunalty they don;t seem to list offenders by skin colour.
but some clues are here
" There is a clear regional divide, with a higher density of sex offenders located in the North compared with the South.

Yet most predators per capita are based in the West Midlands.

The region where there are fewest sex offenders per capita is the East of England (64.22 per 100,000 population). Perhaps surprisingly, London has the second fewest — at 64.53 per 100,000.

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes follow that trend ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 2:25*pm, whisky-dave wrote:

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes *follow that trend ?

Again, which source are you using and how do you define "black"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

Why are tehre so many in the North of England considering the far lower
numbers of black people.

The region where there are fewest sex offenders per capita is the East of
England (64.22 per 100,000 population). Perhaps surprisingly, London has
the second fewest — at 64.53 per 100,000.

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than
the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes follow
that trend ?

The figures (source: Ministry of Justice) I found shows the ethnic breakdown
of sex offenders convicted during 2010:

White: 76%
Black; 7%
Asian 8%
Unknown 8%
Other 1%

And these groups represented as percentages of the population in 2011:

White: 86%
Asian: 7.5%
Black 3.3%

Which demonstrates that more than twice as many black people per racial
capita were convicted of sex offences during 2011 than white or Asian men.

http://fullfact.org/factchecks/race_...offences-27153

(graphic at bottom of page)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:36:30 PM UTC+1, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

Why are tehre so many in the North of England considering the far lower

numbers of black people.

The region where there are fewest sex offenders per capita is the East of

England (64.22 per 100,000 population). Perhaps surprisingly, London has

the second fewest � at 64.53 per 100,000.

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than

the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes follow

that trend ?

The figures (source: Ministry of Justice) I found shows the ethnic breakdown

of sex offenders convicted during 2010:

We weren't talking about sex offenders just paedophiles.

White: 76%

Black; 7%

Asian 8%

Unknown 8%

Other 1%

And these groups represented as percentages of the population in 2011:

White: 86%

Asian: 7.5%

Black 3.3%

Which demonstrates that more than twice as many black people per racial

capita were convicted of sex offences during 2011 than white or Asian men..

http://fullfact.org/factchecks/race_...offences-27153

(graphic at bottom of page)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:14:03 PM UTC+1, Man at B&Q wrote:
On May 8, 2:25*pm, whisky-dave wrote:

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes *follow that trend ?

Again, which source are you using and how do you define "black"?

The same way Harry does.

My reply was to his post quote

"
It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert. "
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

The figures (source: Ministry of Justice) I found shows the ethnic
breakdown

of sex offenders convicted during 2010:

We weren't talking about sex offenders just paedophiles.

Perhaps you should re-read the link you posted then.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

whisky-dave wrote:

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.

Wait until Operation Yewtree has a look at the Black and White Minstrel Show
performers..

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert.

"Paedophilia" as we call it, is the norm in many African countries.
And Muslim.
So the reason they are not "caught" is that it is not a crime.
On the other hand homosexuality is often a crime, often too punishable
by death.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the
opportunity to ask an expert.

"Paedophilia" as we call it, is the norm in many African countries.

And Muslim.

Never been there. Is it a country?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ex-fiend-Brita...

*Why are tehre so many in the North of England considering the far lower numbers of black people.
Unfortunalty they don;t seem to list offenders by skin colour.
*but some clues are here
" There is a clear regional divide, with a higher density of sex offenders located in the North compared with the South.

Yet most predators per capita are based in the West Midlands.

The region where there are fewest sex offenders per capita is the East of England (64.22 per 100,000 population). Perhaps surprisingly, London has the second fewest — at 64.53 per 100,000.

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes *follow that trend ?

Dream on. Birmingham and the North of England is full of Pakistanis.
You know, the ones that go around grooming and raping white girls.
I think nearly a hundred have been convicted by now.

Or have you conveniently forgotten this?

The most fascist country is India/Pakistan where around half a million
babies are murdered every year because they are girls.
Because there is a shortage of women, there is a rape problem there.

Or have you forgotten this too?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 5:01*pm, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:14:03 PM UTC+1, Man at B&Q wrote:
On May 8, 2:25*pm, whisky-dave wrote:

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes *follow that trend ?

Again, which source are you using and how do you define "black"?

The same way Harry does.

My reply was to his post quote

"

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert. "

http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full?oo=312

I have travelled to many of these countries. It is a personal
observation.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

harry wrote:
[...]

That India/Pakistan country you mentioned. Is that country where the Indians
and Pakistanis are good friends with each other and they all share the same
religion?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/05/2013 19:36, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

They won't have collected the data, they are just reviewing data
collected by, perhaps, the WHO.

It's a mildly regretable fact that if a charity raises its profile, for
example by featuring in a news story, they may attract more contributions.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the
opportunity to ask an expert.

"Paedophilia" as we call it, is the norm in many African countries.
And Muslim.
So the reason they are not "caught" is that it is not a crime.
On the other hand homosexuality is often a crime, often too punishable
by death.

You forgot to mention that in the UK all homosexual males are peadophilles.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

I would not give either of them the steam off my ****.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 8 May 2013 00:06:11 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Whilst I do my best to avoid ad hominems in this particular case I
will break my rule.

You really are the most unpleasant little specimen I have encountered
on this ng but I imagine that there is little about you that
reincarnation would not cure.
--
rbel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid homophobic
arsehole you are there

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mentalguy2k8
writes

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

What source(s) are you using?

Can we just clear up

are we talking black americans, africans, indians, SE asians , S
americans, unwashed inbreds from the welsh borders ... or what?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2013 22:49, geoff wrote:
In message , Mentalguy2k8
writes

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the
population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

What source(s) are you using?

Can we just clear up

are we talking black americans, africans, indians, SE asians , S
americans, unwashed inbreds from the welsh borders ... or what?

Never heard of a Welsh Black being done for any sexual offences at all!

Even though they are described as being "a dual-purpose breed".

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , polygonum
writes

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rianMorris.jpg

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:49:23 PM UTC+1, geoff wrote:
In message , Mentalguy2k8

writes

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

What source(s) are you using?

Can we just clear up

are we talking black americans, africans, indians, SE asians , S

americans,

You need to ask those compiling the stats rather than those reading them.

unwashed inbreds from the welsh borders ... or what?

Aren;t all welsh unwashed and inbred ;-)

All I said is that I can't think of a black paedophile being in the news, I'm talking about the UK here and within the last 50 years or so.
There must be some if probabilty of the law of averages work and if such things do work

Maybe someone else can list the most recent case's
Or maybe the only ones I know of are white.
Soham murders
April Jones
Fred & mary west
Jimmy savelle
maybe jimmy tarbuck.

can;t really find anymore at the moment.

this site's interesting names I've never thought of, I don;t know how factual this is either.

http://www.glgarden.org/ocg/archive1/barrie.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand

why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.

Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert.

"Paedophilia" as we call it, is the norm in many African countries.

And Muslim.

Explain how it can be the norm if the law allows it it's not a crime and , especaily explain the AND Muslim bit.
You do know that differnt countries have differnt ages of consent.
In the UK having sex with a 14 year old can make you a paedophile
Age of consent.
Austria is 14
Albania is 14
Germany is 14
France is 15
Italy is 14
Uganda is 18
The ages of consent for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction across Africa, from age 12 (Angola) to age 20 (Tunisia)

Vatican city is the interesting one a bit vague partly due to teh fact that no kids live in vatican city, but I wonder what happens should a child or two be taken their by a priest or two.

So the reason they are not "caught" is that it is not a crime.

So it's not a crime is it.
Have you ever had sex with anyone between 16 and 19 ?
If you have then how would you like to be called a paedohile because the age of consent in Tunisia in african is 20.

On the other hand homosexuality is often a crime, often too punishable

by death.

yes and in some Muslim countries and beliefs only the reciever of the act of intercourse between two males is classed as being gay.

Now we were talking about the UK, who in the past had ages of consent of 12 same as some african states.

You;ll notice that laws around driving and drinking whether done together or separely also have diffent laws depending on country.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

Seen this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22459815

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 10:36*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid homophobic
arsehole you are there

--
geoff

I have been there and seen things first hand,
It is a good rule of thumb.
So unless you have, shut the **** up.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 7:36*pm, "ARW" wrote:

[...]

'The above are the official figures. Put in place under pressure from
Western do gooders/aid organisations/UN etc.

What goes on in remote traditional places is something else again.

Especially when there is civil disorder.

You don't look too hard for things that don't fit in with your stupid
misconceptions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...en-11/1686457/

http://www.thestandard.co.zw/2012/08...y-in-zimbabwe/

http://www.akinblog.nl/2013/04/niger...-children.html

http://www.africanews.com/site/South...messages/43021
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On May 8, 10:36*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--
AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid homophobic
arsehole you are there

--
geoff

I have been there and seen things first hand,
It is a good rule of thumb.
So unless you have, shut the **** up.

Well, yes I have - as I've told you before

The fact that you've been places as a tourist and embellished stories
you've heard doesn't stop you being a stupid homophobic arsehole

I'll give you this, though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017zs5g

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid homophobic
arsehole you are there

--
geoff

I have been there and seen things first hand,
It is a good rule of thumb.
So unless you have, shut the **** up.

Well, yes I have - as I've told you before

The fact that you've been places as a tourist and embellished stories
you've heard doesn't stop you being a stupid homophobic arsehole

I'll give you this, though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017zs5g

--
geoff

A waste of space do-gooder.
The whole continent is slipping back into the stone age.

The only cure would be re-colonising and that's not going to happen.

And talking of homophobic in most African countries "gayboys" are
illegal at "best" and killed at "worst".

In many muslim countries they are stoned (as prescribed in the Koran.)

I have seen /experienced these things first hand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/05/2013 09:12, harry wrote:

[...]

You'll find the bible has a similar opinion though without the stoning
option.

I have seen /experienced these things first hand.

Have you been stoned and lived to tell the tale? Or are you confusing
intoxication with being pelted with rocks?