Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

On May 8, 5:01*pm, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:14:03 PM UTC+1, Man at B&Q wrote:
On May 8, 2:25*pm, whisky-dave wrote:

Now the London and south east have a higher proportion of black people than the midlands or the north so why don;t the number of sex crimes *follow that trend ?

Again, which source are you using and how do you define "black"?

The same way Harry does.

My reply was to his post quote

"

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand
why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.
Or perhaps why only the white ones get caught.

I've wondered about this for a while now but haven't had the opportunity to ask an expert. "

http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full?oo=312

I have travelled to many of these countries. It is a personal
observation.