Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:19:15 PM UTC+1, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:06:11 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:

On May 7, 7:36 pm, "ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22430608

And do people get paid to do this research?

--

AdamAds not by this site

It's easy to workout.

The blacker they are the more brutish.

Yes Hitler's 'tache was very black as was his hair IIRC.

Being an expert on colour Harry perhaps you can help me understand

why there appears to be so few black peadophiles.

According to the ONS, black people make up only 3.3% of the population of

England and Wales, with whites making up 86%.

Why pick just England and wales ?

Even then those percentages don't reflect the real balance.

So you find me 26 cases where a white person has been convicted of a sexual

crime against a child, and I'll find you 1 black one.