Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

It's easy to workout.
The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid homophobic
arsehole you are there

--
geoff

I have been there and seen things first hand,
It is a good rule of thumb.
So unless you have, shut the **** up.

Well, yes I have - as I've told you before

The fact that you've been places as a tourist and embellished stories
you've heard doesn't stop you being a stupid homophobic arsehole

I'll give you this, though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017zs5g

--
geoff

A waste of space do-gooder.
The whole continent is slipping back into the stone age.

The only cure would be re-colonising and that's not going to happen.

And talking of homophobic in most African countries "gayboys" are
illegal at "best" and killed at "worst".

In many muslim countries they are stoned (as prescribed in the Koran.)

I have seen /experienced these things first hand.