Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

On 11/05/2013 09:12, harry wrote:

It's easy to workout. The blacker they are the more brutish.

Sorry, just ran out of words to describe what a stupid
homophobic arsehole you are there

-- geoff

I have been there and seen things first hand, It is a good rule
of thumb. So unless you have, shut the **** up.

Well, yes I have - as I've told you before

The fact that you've been places as a tourist and embellished
stories you've heard doesn't stop you being a stupid homophobic
arsehole

I'll give you this, though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017zs5g

-- geoff

A waste of space do-gooder. The whole continent is slipping back
into the stone age.

The only cure would be re-colonising and that's not going to happen.

And talking of homophobic in most African countries "gayboys" are
illegal at "best" and killed at "worst".

In many muslim countries they are stoned (as prescribed in the
Koran.)

You'll find the bible has a similar opinion though without the stoning
option.

I have seen /experienced these things first hand.

Have you been stoned and lived to tell the tale? Or are you confusing
intoxication with being pelted with rocks?