Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT DR Congo toughest place for mothers

whisky-dave wrote:

Explain how it can be the norm if the law allows it it's not a crime
and , especaily explain the AND Muslim bit.
You do know that differnt countries have differnt ages of consent.
In the UK having sex with a 14 year old can make you a paedophile
Age of consent.
Austria is 14
Albania is 14
Germany is 14
France is 15
Italy is 14
Uganda is 18
The ages of consent for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction across
Africa, from age 12 (Angola) to age 20 (Tunisia)

Vatican city is the interesting one a bit vague partly due to teh
fact that no kids live in vatican city, but I wonder what happens
should a child or two be taken their by a priest or two.

So the reason they are not "caught" is that it is not a crime.

So it's not a crime is it.
Have you ever had sex with anyone between 16 and 19 ?
If you have then how would you like to be called a paedohile because
the age of consent in Tunisia in african is 20.

On the other hand homosexuality is often a crime, often too
punishable

by death.

yes and in some Muslim countries and beliefs only the reciever of the
act of intercourse between two males is classed as being gay.

Now we were talking about the UK, who in the past had ages of consent
of 12 same as some african states.

You;ll notice that laws around driving and drinking whether done
together or separely also have diffent laws depending on country.

Seen this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22459815

--
Adam