Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default House insurance and burglar alarms

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:15:46 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

So in 2013 with the supposedly new attitude by the authorities to burglars,
what is the best course of action on hearing someone breaking in to your
house downstairs ?

Me?
Grab the fire-axe by the door and go down swinging.
**** the law, **** the thieves, they're not having any of my kit.

Then, after looking at the decapitated head, you realise it is your
son who was sneaking back into the house in the small hours ...

--
Cynic

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 06:41:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Depends on who you are. If you're some elderly wimp or woman,
best to just lock the door of the room you are in and call the cops
and tell them that some is burgling your house right now.

Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself
to be, there is a reasonable chance that you will be grossly
outmatched by 2 or 3 beefy burglars, or someone on PCP or a similar
drug, so I really don't see why your advice should not apply to
everyone.

It would surely be better to risk losing your TV set than to risk
losing your life?

--
Cynic

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In article ,
Cynic wrote:
Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself
to be, there is a reasonable chance that you will be grossly
outmatched by 2 or 3 beefy burglars, or someone on PCP or a similar
drug, so I really don't see why your advice should not apply to
everyone.

Quite.

It would surely be better to risk losing your TV set than to risk
losing your life?

But doesn't tell the world how macho you think you are.

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

Of course not. You probably just kill them off with that axe.

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic psycho fantasys.

If you think it ok to shoot a fleeing burglar in the back,

Never said it was.

Right.

Fraid so.

Perhaps you'd now state if you think it ok.
You sure give the impression you think it is.

Only a fool would have got that impression from
the post I did that said that. You qualify in spades.

I JUST said that the jury had decided to let him off.

Another reason to avoid that country you think is paradise...

Never said a word about paradise either,
you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

surely killing a sick dog is easy?

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic psycho fantasys.

If thinking *murdering* someone makes me a 'psycho' to you,

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote
harry wrote

Who would want to go to a place that is full of poisonous
reptiles, insects and people, that burns down regularly
when there doesn't happen to be a flood?

And boring boring BORING.

Oh, and the women are fat and ugly as ****.
The men, as you demonstrate, are thick as pig****.

You've never been there.

Just as an example the biggest killer among
all the wildlife in Australia is... the honey bee.

And that's just as true of that frigid little soggy island.

In fact they kill a lot more than terrorism does in both countrys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

DrTeeth wrote

Deffo not worth getting an alarm.

We'll see...

Any insurance discount is minimal.

But that isnt the only reason to consider one.

When done properly they do significantly reduce the incidence
of the burglar getting into your house, particularly if you can
tell them that they have been observed and that the cops are
on the way while they are still outside the house trying to get in.

That alone can pay for a DIY alarm system just by avoiding
the damage they would otherwise do getting into the
house, let alone the value of what they take as they leave.

I have heard that burglars look how easy it is to get OUT
of a place rather than looking how easy it is to get in.

I doubt the worst of the pathetic druggys, which are in
fact the main problem with house burglary when you arent
actually stupid enough to let it be know that you keep the
diamonds you flog at home, or even the business takings
do it like that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
DrTeeth wrote

Deffo not worth getting an alarm. Any insurance discount is minimal.

I have heard that burglars look how easy it is to get OUT
of a place rather than looking how easy it is to get in.

Quite. So deadlocking any final exit is a good idea. Someone
going into a house via a window might just be the owner,
having lost his keys, etc. Coming out of one, likely not.

But it’s a bit late to do much about catching them then unless
you have some pretty gung ho neighbours like Adam.

And if they got in that way, they can leave that way too.

And if you happen to be there when they break in,
because it was not clear that you were there when
they broke in, its not exactly a triffic idea to have
a druggy who is desperate for a fix to be finding
it hard to get out once they discover that there is
in fact someone in the house they just broke into.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Jim K wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Jim K wrote

Just because it has an alarm company name
on it doesn't mean it's being monitored either.

but it is a possibility...... "Wickes" is a guarantee it won;t
be.......

The only one they appear to sell at the moment has no markings
on the box at all. Certainly not 'Wicks' in bold writing. So if you
really are concerned, get going with your letraset...

I have not even looked, nor am I concerned, but
I would hope by now you understand the tenet.

I know what you're on about, but judging any alarm
by what it does or doesn't say on the bell box seems
to me a very flawed way of deciding things.

Put even simpler:- anything from e.g. a Screwfix catalogue on a house
wall, will de-facto not be being professionally monitored period.

So get a clue and get one of those used by the pros
off ebay if only as a dummy to make it look like it's a
house with a professionally monitored alarm system.

Corse it wouldn't work for Dave, even the stupidest
burglar that does recognise the box or the name
you have put on it will realise that no one who
'lives' in a hovel like that would ever be able to
afford the professionally monitored alarm system.

It would be better if companies removed such things
when their contract ended - but of course they don't.

er...so the crims can spot un-alarmed properties more easily??

Yes, he actually is that stupid.

(this appears to be a mildly fascinating eddy around
something I regard as "bleeding obvious" but hey ho ;)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Its just not possible for the crooks to know which DIY alarms
are being monitored by the owner of the DIY alarm....

They don't need to.

We'll see...

They only need to know that the chances of the Police responding to a DIY
alarm are virtually nil.

That is a lie with a DIY alarm monitored by the owner of the system.

And the burglar will discover that when they get told by the
owner of the DIY alarm that the owner is monitoring that he can
see them trying to break in and that the cops are on their way.

When I still had factories to protect, I used to get regular updates to
the criteria that had to be met for the Police to attend a burglar alarm.

Which missed the point utterly on what the cops are happy to do with
a DIY alarm that is monitored by the owner of the system who has just
told the cops that he can see someone breaking into their house.

1) The call had to come from a registered alarm monitoring centre.

That is a bare faced lie with a DIY alarm that is monitored
by the owner of the system who has just told the cops
that he can see someone breaking into their house.

And we know that because we know that the cops do respond
when someone rings them and tells them that they have noticed
that there is a burglar in the house they are calling from or that they
have just noticed someone breaking into a neighbours house etc.

That effectively meant it had to be a professionally installed and
maintained alarm.

See above.

In addition, my insurers required a 100 event log as part of the system.

See above.

2) There must not have been more than two false alarms at the premises in
the past 24 months.

See above.

3) The presence of an intruder must be independently verified.

Bull**** when the individual calling the cops has just said that he can see
that.

At the time, several years ago now, that condition could be met by using
dual technology sensors. However, when I last heard, there were serious
discussions going on about requiring the alarm monitoring centre to use
video surveillance to give the confirmation.

And there is no reason why you cant do video
surveillance for peanuts with a DIY alarm system.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 11:32 am, Andy Champ wrote:
On 18/02/2013 07:30, harry wrote:

Who would want to go to a place that is full of poisonous reptiles,
insects and people, that burns down regularly when there doesn't
happen to be a flood?

And boring boring BORING.

Oh, and the women are fat and ugly as ****.
The men, as you demonstrate, are thick as pig****.

You've never been there.

Just as an example the biggest killer among all the wildlife in
Australia is... the honey bee.

Andy

I have been there on several occasions.

Let's see four to six a year die of snakebite.

Vastly more die on that soggy frigid little island from drowning
in the bath, even when most of your baths still have coal kept in it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2013 19:15, Rod Speed wrote:

And there is no reason why you cant do video
surveillance for peanuts with a DIY alarm system.

You catch the miscreant peanuts in the act, and then what? They all look
the same to me. I suppose you can always post it to YouTube...

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Cynic wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Depends on who you are. If you're some elderly wimp or woman,
best to just lock the door of the room you are in and call the cops
and tell them that some is burgling your house right now.

Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself to
be,

I know I am, actually, I've done it, more than once.

there is a reasonable chance that you will be
grossly outmatched by 2 or 3 beefy burglars,

Yes, the risk isnt zero.

or someone on PCP or a similar drug, so I really don't
see why your advice should not apply to everyone.

I don’t actually have a door to the bedroom, let
alone one that’s lockable or secure against 2 or 3
beefy burglars, or someone on PCP or a similar drug.

Yes, I could certainly change that, but it makes
more sense to do other things instead IMO,
mainly because they work much better when
you arent home and the system tells you that
someone is trying to break into your house.

That then works just as well with you in the house too.

It would surely be better to risk losing
your TV set than to risk losing your life?

IMO its better to go the other route, make it
very difficult for anyone to break in undetected.
So that’s what I do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

Of course not. You probably just kill them off with that axe.

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic psycho fantasys.

If you think it ok to shoot a fleeing burglar in the back,

Never said it was.

Right.

Fraid so.

Perhaps you'd now state if you think it ok.
You sure give the impression you think it is.

Only a fool would have got that impression from
the post I did that said that. You qualify in spades.

Lack of a direct answer to the question noted. No need to try and squirm
your way out of it.

I JUST said that the jury had decided to let him off.

Another reason to avoid that country you think is paradise...

Never said a word about paradise either,
you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

Right. So it's anything but a paradise?

That's true - I leave the bull**** to experts like you.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Depends on who you are. If you're some elderly wimp or woman,
best to just lock the door of the room you are in and call the cops
and tell them that some is burgling your house right now.

Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself
to be,

I know I am, actually, I've done it, more than once.

Perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less pikey? I know a lot of
people in the UK, but not one who has ever confronted a burglar. Most make
bloody sure the house is empty - if not, they move onto the next one.

--
*Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Feb, 19:07, "Rod Speed" wrote:
[...]

I wont be bothering to reply in this thread again, too boring, if you
are too stupid to understand, thats entirely your problem.

Rod K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

polygonum wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And there is no reason why you cant do video
surveillance for peanuts with a DIY alarm system.

You catch the miscreant peanuts in the act, and then what?

You call the cops and tell them that there is someone
breaking into your house, and to go and arrest them.

They all look the same to me.

Doesn't matter what they look like, all you have to do is
tell the cops someone is breaking into your house etc.

I suppose you can always post it to YouTube...

Sure, if the cops don't show up fast enough you can do that too.

We just had someone caught locally when the cops put
the footage on the local TV news and got told who it is.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

Of course not. You probably just kill them off with that axe.

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic psycho fantasys.

If you think it ok to shoot a fleeing burglar in the back,

Never said it was.

Right.

Fraid so.

Perhaps you'd now state if you think it ok.
You sure give the impression you think it is.

Only a fool would have got that impression from
the post I did that said that. You qualify in spades.

Lack of a direct answer to the question noted.

Everyone noted you face down in the mud, as always.

I JUST said that the jury had decided to let him off.

Another reason to avoid that country you think is paradise...

Never said a word about paradise either,
you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

Right. So it's anything but a paradise?

Even you should be able to do better than that pathetic effort.

Obviously not.

surely killing a sick dog is easy?

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic psycho fantasys.

If thinking *murdering* someone makes me a 'psycho' to you,

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

That's true

Yep, we've all noticed. Again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Depends on who you are. If you're some elderly wimp or woman,
best to just lock the door of the room you are in and call the cops
and tell them that some is burgling your house right now.

Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself to
be,

I know I am, actually, I've done it, more than once.

Perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less pikey?

Or maybe I have noticed that there isnt anywhere where there are
no burglars at all, anywhere in the entire world, that’s worth living in.

I know a lot of people in the UK, but not one who has ever confronted a
burglar.

You lot are a pack of wimps ? Your problem, as always.

Most make bloody sure the house is empty
- if not, they move onto the next one.

And sometimes they **** that up. Hardly surprising given that
most of them are pathetic druggys feeding their drug habits.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
[...]

Great, there is only so much of your mindless
silly **** anyone should have to put up with.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Cynic wrote:
Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself
to be, there is a reasonable chance that you will be grossly
outmatched by 2 or 3 beefy burglars, or someone on PCP or a similar
drug, so I really don't see why your advice should not apply to everyone.

Quite.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed
that not everyone has all the bedroom doors secure
enough for that to be a viable approach.

It would surely be better to risk losing
your TV set than to risk losing your life?

reams of your puerile attempt at insults that any 2
year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2013 16:27, harry wrote:
I have been there on several occasions.

If it's as bad as you say why did you go back?

Let's see four to six a year die of snakebite.

http://www.australiangeographic.com....-australia.htm

OK. Nothing to the 50k it suggests for India, but I'm not disagreeing
with you there.

http://australianmuseum.net.au/Bees-Suborder-Apocrita
http://www.britzinoz.com/more-people...an-from-snakes

But when you read it, it is bees, wasps and hornets.
And not all the bees are honeybees.

Yes, there are other species of bee. What in you references suggests
that they ever kill anyone?

So your lies are easily disproved.

What lies?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
ARW ARW is offline

Portsmouth Rider wrote:
"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 13:44:41 -0000, "Dave West"
wrote:

So in 2013 with the supposedly new attitude by the authorities to
burglars,
what is the best course of action on hearing someone breaking in
to your house downstairs ?

Me?
Grab the fire-axe by the door and go down swinging.
**** the law, **** the thieves, they're not having any of my kit.

ISTR a film a few years go.

Plot ran on the lines... house owner lets it be known house will be
empty - known scrote breaks in - and finds himself trapped behind
electrically operated bars - momeowner hasn't actually gone away,
spends holiday watching scrote plead and and starve to death behind
the bars.

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLKQrZbX2w

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

geoff wrote:
In message , Mark writes
SteveW wrote:

Even just bars on the windows does that very effectively.

Most people do not want to live with steel doors and bars on
windows. It is a home, not a self-imposed prison!

Thats one of the things i find so depressing when i go up to London
these days, when i was young people used to leave their front doors
open in the summer.

Because they hadn't got anything to nick

And you're unlikely to get very far with a bath tub on your shoulders

A couple stole a toilet cistern from a local takeaway shop last week.

http://news.silobreaker.com/police-r...06625391378470

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Mark writes
SteveW wrote:

Even just bars on the windows does that very effectively.

Most people do not want to live with steel doors and bars on
windows. It is a home, not a self-imposed prison!

Thats one of the things i find so depressing when i go up to London
these days, when i was young people used to leave their front doors
open in the summer.

Because they hadn't got anything to nick

And you're unlikely to get very far with a bath tub on your shoulders

A couple stole a toilet cistern from a local takeaway shop last week.

What else do you think takeaways are for then ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Feb, 20:51, "Rod Speed" wrote:
"Jim K" wrote in message

[...]

Wrong again. Its much more likely to be more childish lying.

Rod K

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

Not really surprising having to live in that country of yours.

--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
And you're unlikely to get very far with a bath tub on your shoulders

A couple stole a toilet cistern from a local takeaway shop last week.

Police had nothing to go on.

--
*The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

You're the one just caught lying.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

Corse nothing like that ever happens in the soggy little frigid island of
yours, eh ?

If you can't do any better than that puerile silly ****,
I'll be ignoring any more of your puerile silly ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On 18/02/2013 08:46, Portsmouth Rider wrote:
Plot ran on the lines... house owner lets it be known house will be empty -
known scrote breaks in - and finds himself trapped behind electrically
operated bars - momeowner hasn't actually gone away, spends holiday watching
scrote plead and and starve to death behind the bars.

One of the "Tales of the Unexpected" TV 'plays' in the 70s IIRC.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.australiangeographic.com....dangerous-snak...

http://www.britzinoz.com/more-people...ar-from-bees-t...

But when you read it, it is bees, wasps and hornets.
And not all the bees are honeybees.

Yes, there are other species of bee. What in you references suggests
that they ever kill anyone?

So your lies are easily disproved.

What lies?

Andy

The idea that honeybees kill more people in Oz than snakes. I thought
it was Wodders usual crap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2013 19:15, Rod Speed wrote:
Nightjar wrote

They only need to know that the chances of the Police responding to a
DIY alarm are virtually nil.

That is a lie with a DIY alarm monitored by the owner of the system.

It is a fact of life today.

1) The call had to come from a registered alarm monitoring centre.

That is a bare faced lie with a DIY alarm that is monitored
by the owner of the system who has just told the cops
that he can see someone breaking into their house.

You think the Police lie about the conditions under which they will
respond. Actually, they do, as it depends upon them having a car
available, in the area and not doing anything else.

If you were actually in the house they might respond, but the reality of
life in Britain today is that otherwise all you are likely to get is a
crime number to pass on to your insurers.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19 Feb, 01:54, "Rod Speed" wrote:

Great, there is only so much of your mindless
silly **** anyone should have to put up with.

Wrong again. Its much more likely to be more childish lying.

You're the one just caught lying.

More of your childish lying. Everyone can see you wanked yourself
blind long ago boy. You were warned.

Rod K

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nightjar wrote

They only need to know that the chances of the Police responding to a
DIY alarm are virtually nil.

That is a lie with a DIY alarm monitored by the owner of the system.

It is a fact of life today.

That is a lie with a DIY alarm monitored by the owner
of the system and who rings the cops and tells them
that he can see a burglar inside the house.

1) The call had to come from a registered alarm monitoring centre.

That is a bare faced lie with a DIY alarm that is monitored
by the owner of the system who has just told the cops
that he can see someone breaking into their house.

You think the Police lie about the conditions under which they will
respond.

Nope, that YOU are lying about whether they would respond in THAT situation.

Actually, they do, as it depends upon them having a car available, in the
area and not doing anything else.

Even sillier when the owner has just told them
that he can see a burglar inside the house.

If you were actually in the house they might respond,

No might about it. And if you arent, but can see the burglar
inside the house because you have had enough of a clue
to include the capability with your DIY system, they will too.

but the reality of life in Britain today is that otherwise all you are
likely to get is a crime number to pass on to your insurers.

Even sillier when you tell them that you can see the burglar inside your
house.

And even if the cops don't show up, the burglar is long gone
by then anyway, because you have told the burglar that you can
see them inside the house and that the cops are on their way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
On 19 Feb, 01:54, "Rod Speed" wrote:

Great, there is only so much of your mindless
silly **** anyone should have to put up with.
Wrong again. Its much more likely to be more childish lying.

You're the one just caught lying.

More of your childish lying.

Says he carefully deleting from the quoting his lie.

Pity about your

I wont be bothering to reply in this thread again,

reams of you not even being able to manage your own lines, or bull****
your way out of your predicament either, flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
And sometimes they **** that up. Hardly surprising given that
most of them are pathetic druggys feeding their drug habits.

Not really surprising having to live in that country of yours.

Corse nothing like that ever happens in the soggy little frigid island
of yours, eh ?

Doesn't seem to stop you wanting to post here. Why would that be - has
your paradise no newsgroups of its own?

--
*If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19 Feb, 10:06, "Rod Speed" wrote:
"Jim K" wrote in message

On 19 Feb, 01:54, "Rod Speed" wrote:

Great, there is only so much of your mindless
silly **** anyone should have to put up with.
Wrong again. Its much more likely to be more childish lying.
You're the one just caught lying.

More of your childish lying.

Says he carefully deleting from the quoting his lie.

Pity about your

I wont be bothering to reply in this thread again,

reams of you not even being able to manage your own lines, or bull****
your way out of your predicament either, flushed where it belongs

that was Jim K
this is Rod K ;)

Your pathetic attempt at insults any 3 year old could leave for dead
flushed where it belongs. Wouldnt want you to lose all credibility
would we boy ?

Rod K

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:10:02 -0000, "ARW"
wrote:

A couple stole a toilet cistern from a local takeaway shop last week.

Must have been around the bend.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:49:57 -0000, "ARW"
wrote:

I never make stuff up.

Apart from geographical locations in Germany ?

Bad Munching?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/2013 09:57, Rod Speed wrote:
Nightjar wrote

Actually, they do, as it depends upon them having a car available, in
the area and not doing anything else.

Even sillier when the owner has just told them
that he can see a burglar inside the house.

One of my cousins used to work in a Police control centre. Resources are
limited, so calls get prioritised and burglary, even those where the
burglar is known to be on the premises, get a very low priority.

but the reality of life in Britain today is that otherwise all you are
likely to get is a crime number to pass on to your insurers.

Even sillier when you tell them that you can see the burglar inside your
house.

It may be silly, but that is what happens when Police budgets are
repeatedly cut.

Colin Bignell

Burglar Alarms davy12342 UK diy 0 March 9th 08 12:11 AM
Burglar Alarms Roger UK diy 0 January 22nd 07 01:30 PM
wireless burglar alarms-recommendations? tarquinlinbin UK diy 4 July 22nd 05 11:31 PM
OT. I give up and come back here Burglar alarms Old Nick Metalworking 24 January 1st 05 02:19 PM
Manuals for burglar alarms Security Panels UK diy 1 February 18th 04 12:35 PM