Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default House insurance and burglar alarms

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Depends on who you are. If you're some elderly wimp or woman,
best to just lock the door of the room you are in and call the cops
and tell them that some is burgling your house right now.

Even if you are as strong and brave as you perhaps consider yourself to
be,

I know I am, actually, I've done it, more than once.

Perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less pikey?

Or maybe I have noticed that there isnt anywhere where there are
no burglars at all, anywhere in the entire world, that’s worth living in.

I know a lot of people in the UK, but not one who has ever confronted a
burglar.

You lot are a pack of wimps ? Your problem, as always.

Most make bloody sure the house is empty
- if not, they move onto the next one.

And sometimes they **** that up. Hardly surprising given that
most of them are pathetic druggys feeding their drug habits.