Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:52:38 +0000, Ian wrote:

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
On 23/01/2012 20:48, hugh wrote:
In message , 'Mike'
writes

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
r...
On 20/01/2012 23:04, Nigel Oldfield wrote:
On 20/01/2012 18:51, harry wrote:
Not for the faint hearted this one!
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Gotta sting.

Bet it came as a shock.

-- David in Normandy. To e-mail you must
include the password FROG on the subject line, or it will be
automatically deleted by a filter and not reach my inbox.

An electrifying experience?

Mike

Enough to make your hair stand on end :-(

Re-VOLT-ing!

I bet his brain hertz........

Ohm I God.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Cynic" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:06:23 +0000, Frank Erskine
wrote:

Power cuts can and do happen without cables being nicked. If that power
is
essential, backup should be provided.

Hospitals always (?) have standby alternators, but what about, for
example, renal dialysis machines used in private homes? Or all these
type of things battery powered nowadays? Indeed, are such things used
at all now? :-)

Do you seriously believe that any sensible person would arrange things
so that their very life depended on the mains power not failing over a
protracted time? If so, perhaps they are more eligible for the
"Darwin award" than the people in question.

All electrically operated life-support machines invariably have an
alternate power source that will switch in automatically in the event
of a mains failure.

Dream on!

Bill
--
Cynic

Bill the emphasis is on "electrically operated life-support machines". Maybe
not in your home but in hospitals, .. yes. At Sea as well. I have been very
heavily involved in the Marine Electrical Design business and I know that
the "Back up"" power supply is paramount. Not talking of the fun yachts
swanking around the Med chasing the sun and flashing boobs here and there,
but real maritime stuff.

Ask me

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 16:08, Cynic wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:40:20 +0000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AEi=A9ardo?=
wrote:

Your attitude seems to be: "F*ck the thousands of innocent people who
potentially suffer because of attacks of wanton vandalism and theft such
as these, it is far better that they do so than the guilty be punished
in any way - even if it be by their own stupidity".

Considering that the police investigation that is the result of the
deaths will delay the repair compared with the situation if the
thieves had got away, ISTM that it is *you* who doesn't care about the
increase to the disruption so long as the thieves suffer bad
consequences.

Don't be such a silly boy, that is not what I have said.

They bring these things upon themselves and they bring about the
disruption which requires police involvement. Of course such disruption
is inconveniencing and annoying to everybody. If the consequences of
their acts are that they injure or kill themselves, so be it, it is
self-inflicted. Nothing I can say or do will change that, however I
don't see that I should feel guilty for lacking in sympathy for such
people.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 16:20, Clive George wrote:
On 24/01/2012 14:40, ®i©ardo wrote:
In article366dnc6WufS2CIPSnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@giganews. com,
wrote:
Of course not. Didn't think you were human.

Well, given your twisted outlook on life that's hardly surprising. Let
us praise and nurture the wrong-doers, because it would be unjust to to
do otherwise, even if everyone else suffers as a result of their
actions.

If it's a twisted outlook on life hoping a petty thief doesn't get
killed
for whatever reason I'm happy to be 'twisted'.

Those who want the ultimate penalty for such things rarely stop there,
given the chance. But then you're obviously too thick to work this out.

Your attitude seems to be: "F*ck the thousands of innocent people who
potentially suffer because of attacks of wanton vandalism and theft such
as these, it is far better that they do so than the guilty be punished
in any way - even if it be by their own stupidity".

Don't talk ****e. Nobody is saying that there should be no punishment,
only that the death penalty is inappropriate.

Nobody wished it upon them, it was totally self-inflicted, they weren't
forced to do it. Darwinism in action, out of everyone's hands except
their own.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 17:17, Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:52:38 +0000, Ian wrote:

wrote in message
On 23/01/2012 20:48, hugh wrote:
In , 'Mike'
writes

"David in wrote in message
r...
On 20/01/2012 23:04, Nigel Oldfield wrote:
On 20/01/2012 18:51, harry wrote:
Not for the faint hearted this one!
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Gotta sting.

Bet it came as a shock.

-- David in Normandy. To e-mail you must
include the password FROG on the subject line, or it will be
automatically deleted by a filter and not reach my inbox.

An electrifying experience?

Mike

Enough to make your hair stand on end :-(

Re-VOLT-ing!

I bet his brain hertz........

Ohm I God.

Well, there have to be some positive points about all this.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

En el artículo 4f1ed84a.872587234@localhost, Cynic
escribió:

Do you therefore similarly
wish death on drivers who break the speed limit, and people with
parking infringements?

Nice straw man.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
®i©ardo wrote:

As you may be aware, there are penalties available for exceeding the
speed limit, as there are for illegal parking regardless or whether an
accident ensues, such penalties being more severe when an accident
occurs for the reason stated. Never having received such a penalty in
nearly fifty years of driving, however, I'll be guided by those who
obviously have fallen foul of the law.

You may think it a good idea to kill speeding drivers, but I'll keep an
open mind on it.

last year on a road near here, a car left the road, hit a tree and killed
the 2 occupants. A lot of bleating about the road being unsafe,
inadequately marked, etc.

Facts: 1.the car was shown to have been travelling at well over the 40mph
speed limit - Volvo estates generally stand up well to this sort of impact
2. The occupants were aged 16 & 14 - far too young to be driving legally.
3. They'd just left the home of relatives who must have known their age
How did they get the car (belonging to their father) in the first place?

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.16

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

En el artículo ,
Clive George escribió:

Don't talk ****e. Nobody is saying that there should be no punishment,
only that the death penalty is inappropriate.

The death penalty was self-inflicted in this case. Quite a different
matter from wishing to impose the death penalty on someone.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

En el artículo
roups.com, harry escribió:

Not for the faint hearted this one!
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Pictures no longer showing, can anyone point me at another source
please?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
®i©ardo wrote:

[...]

From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.16

When my Father started to teach me to drive, in 1954, he said to me,
"Remember, the most dangerous nut in a car, is the nut behind the wheel"

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

You also should consider the difference between setting out to kill
someone and the possible result of a simple theft.

Thank you Mr Spart. But the vast majority of people, those who have
decent common-sense values, will have no truck with your apologist drivel.
These nasty little criminals are totally selfish. They don't care what
effect their actions have on others. They are not a part of society
because they have opted out, so why should society bend over backwards
to accommodate them?
They break into the homes of good hard-working people, make a phenomenal
mess, **** on the carpet, and smash the place up. They buy and sell
drugs, thus ruining millions of lives. They steal a tenner's worth of
copper despite the fact that the cost per affected household to repair
the damage is often hundreds of pounds.
They are like rats amongst us, with the morality of rats, sub-human,
leaving their filthy trail of oudure everywhere.
The cost to the rest of us in terms of heartbreak when homes are
burgled, inconvenience, and money spent of jails and the police is
astronomic.
So you can't expect decent people to show them much consideration in
return. The judicial system has failed us thanks to being watered down
by lefties over the years, so decent people can only think that the more
of the little scumbags that kill themselves the better off the rest of
us will be.
The simple answer to the ballooning costs of the prisons would be to
take the tellys out of the cells, turn the heating down to 18deg, and
link food provided to work done. That way the prison population would
soon reduce.
All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:42:39 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

It doesn't seem to occur to them to build some more.

Or privatise the whole shooting match.

It's almost as if they want criminals out on the streets............
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

In ,
Frank wrote:
Power cuts can and do happen without cables being nicked. If that power
is essential, backup should be provided.

Hospitals always (?) have standby alternators, but what about, for
example, renal dialysis machines used in private homes? Or all these
type of things battery powered nowadays? Indeed, are such things used
at all now? :-)

If home dialyse - or anything else like that - is such that it must be
carried out at a specific time, it would be sensible to have a standby
source of electricity.

I can give you an actual example of the problems. My parents' next-door
neighbour suffered from emphysema. He spent his final years at home,
hooked up to a machine that fed him oxygen enriched air. If the power
failed, the battery would last only a short time and the back-up was
bottled oxygen, which would also work if the machine failed in any other
way. However, he was physically unable to turn the oxygen bottle on by
himself. His wife very rarely spent more than a very short time out of
the house because of this, but had to take a chance occassionally. At
one stage she dared not leave the house at all for a fortnight, as cable
TV was being put in through the area and they had twice hit power cables
- without her there, this could have killed him. Now it would have been
terrible if this had killed him, but faults mistakes and accidents do
happen; how much worse if he had died through a totally avoidable,
deliberate and totally mindless criminal act.

Despite all the bile spouted here, you're more likely to have an
'ordinary' power cut than one caused by cable theft.

Most power cuts from my (suburban) experience have been deliberate (70s
strikes or maintenence) in which case there is prior notice (especially
for medical users) or faults, that usually come back on very quickly.
Other than strikes, we have never experienced loss of power of even one
hour during forty-odd years! Cable thefts can knock out power for days.
Thefts also often involve the substation neutral/earth links and can
cause large voltage swings, resulting in damage to electronic equipment;
total failure; and fires.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Yes Mike, you are right, I was also right but thinking more of the home
based kidney support equipment.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 18:25, 'Mike' wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
®i©ardo wrote:

[...]

From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.16

When my Father started to teach me to drive, in 1954, he said to me,
"Remember, the most dangerous nut in a car, is the nut behind the wheel"

At the start of my first lesson, the instructor asked me "What is the
first rule of the road?" The answer being "Drive on the left" - however,
I though that my answer of "Assume everyone else is out to get you" was
better.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 19:42, Bill Wright wrote:

The simple answer to the ballooning costs of the prisons would be to
take the tellys out of the cells, turn the heating down to 18deg, and
link food provided to work done. That way the prison population would
soon reduce.

You'll be somebody who doesn't know that putting telly in cells is about
reducing hassle and hence, not about providing a cushy environment for a
prisoner. A population doped up to the eyeballs with daytime telly is
rather more docile than one otherwise.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 24/01/2012 11:50, ®i©ardo wrote:
On 24/01/2012 11:40, Bod wrote:
On 24/01/2012 11:36, ®i©ardo wrote:
On 24/01/2012 11:27, Bod wrote:
On 24/01/2012 11:26, ®i©ardo wrote:
On 23/01/2012 20:48, hugh wrote:
In message , 'Mike'
writes
"David in Normandy" wrote in message
r...
On 20/01/2012 23:04, Nigel Oldfield wrote:
On 20/01/2012 18:51, harry wrote:
Not for the faint hearted this one!
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Gotta sting.

Bet it came as a shock.

-- David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.

An electrifying experience?

Mike

Enough to make your hair stand on end :-(

Re-VOLT-ing!

Ah! I knew you couldn't resist that.

Well, I was ever a live wire.

I bet you've lots of contacts?

So many that I've had to pull the plug on some of them.

Ah, coming back down to Earth now.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 23/01/2012 20:48, hugh wrote:
[...]

Mmmmmmmmm, couple of bright sparks here ;-(

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

It doesn't seem to occur to them to build some more.

Or privatise the whole shooting match.

It's almost as if they want criminals out on the streets............

They fequently say that prison doesn't work and doesn't deter
re-offending. I've always wondered that even if prison doesn't work for
many of those incarcerated, do long sentences deter those that have
never been in trouble from getting into a life of crime in the first place?

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo
roups.com, harry escribió:

Not for the faint hearted this one!
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Pictures no longer showing, can anyone point me at another source
please?

The uk railway ones that I posted a while back....

http://www.henden.co.uk/image001.jpg
http://www.henden.co.uk/image002.jpg
http://www.henden.co.uk/image003.jpg
http://www.henden.co.uk/image004.jpg
http://www.henden.co.uk/image005.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 23/01/2012 20:48, hugh wrote:
[...]

Socket to me.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

Mostly with junkies and potheads who would be better off on NHS dope.

It doesn't seem to occur to them to build some more.

Or privatise the whole shooting match.

It's almost as if they want criminals out on the streets............

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
You also should consider the difference between setting out to kill
someone and the possible result of a simple theft.

Thank you Mr Spart. But the vast majority of people, those who have
decent common-sense values, will have no truck with your apologist
drivel.

Love the way you speak for others, Bill. Just a way of trying to justify
opinions you're actually ashamed of, deep down. Look it up.

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

En el artículo , Ian
escribió:

The uk railway ones that I posted a while back....

Many thanks.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

Mostly with junkies and potheads who would be better off on NHS dope.

Certainly true when they take to crime to feed their habit, as many do.
The drug prices being artificially high purely because they are illegal.

--
*Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

In article , says...

They are like rats amongst us, with the morality of rats, sub-human,

where have we heard that before..

Janet

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 24, 10:20*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

If there is a power cut down to some unexpected fault, that's one
thing.

What if it's caused by poor maintence or ineptitude? Would you hang the
person responsible too?

Possibly yes. Another crime. Negligence.
But some faults can't be predicted.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 24, 4:15*pm, (Cynic) wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:43:51 +0000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AEi=A9ardo?=

wrote:
Not at all. But, if that "simple theft" does result in the death of an
innocent party, are you suggesting that we just accept it because that
wasn't the original intention? I would rather see you suggest that
criminals, major or minor, accept the consequences of their own actions,
especially if they impinge upon the lives of innocent people.
If, however, they manage to kill themselves in the course of their
illegal act it may serve as a warning to others.
Please remember that they have total freedom of choice in these matters
- their victims do not.

Do you feel the same way about a criminal who drives his car at 45 MPH
in a 40 MPH limit? *It could result in death. *Even parking in a
no-parking area could result in death. *Do you therefore similarly
wish death on drivers who break the speed limit, and people with
parking infringements?

--
Cynic

If they kill someone then yes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 24, 5:00*pm, "Bill Grey" wrote:
"Frank Erskine" wrote in message

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 23:25:14 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
* Steve O wrote:
*No power, no phone service, no signalling on roads and railways, no
train services (etc). No, I simply can't see how the disruption of any
of these services could possible put lives at risk.

You forgot about hospital equipment, ventilators in the home, etc.
The OP obviously doesn't realize that power cuts can kill people.

Power cuts can and do happen without cables being nicked. If that power is
essential, backup should be provided.

Hospitals always (?) have standby alternators, but what about, for
example, renal dialysis machines used in private homes?

For programmed shut-downs, mobile generators are usually provided . Kidney
machines are highlighted on operational control diagrams.

Bill

--
Frank Erskine- Hide quoted text -

Why do you babble about something yo know nothing about?

General hospitals have their distribution systems divided into
essential and non-essential supplies. There is a (sometimes very
large) diesel generator starts up on power failure.
However this takes about sixty seconds.
Power failure is unusual because hospitals are commonly on the high
voltage ring main, it would take multiple faults to cause power
failure.
Three or four days worth of fuel is normally kept.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

It doesn't seem to occur to them to build some more.

Or privatise the whole shooting match.

It's almost as if they want criminals out on the streets............

They fequently say that prison doesn't work and doesn't deter
re-offending. I've always wondered that even if prison doesn't work for
many of those incarcerated, do long sentences deter those that have
never been in trouble from getting into a life of crime in the first place?

SteveW- Hide quoted text -

I could make prison work.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:55:39 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

So, what was the greatest good for the greatest number? Would his simple
death have not in fact been a whole lot better?

I agreed. It's not an easy decision. When my mother had a major
stroke (completely out of the blue) and was in hospital only able to
mumble and move a couple of fingers on one hand we decided that "Do
not resuscitate" was the best course of action. She died in her sleep
a few days later.

Seeing some one trapped within a body that they can longer use is not
very pleasant. You could tell from her eyes that she was still in
there, how she felt I can't even begin to imagine.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On 25/01/2012 07:15, harry wrote:
On Jan 24, 10:20 am, "Dave Plowman
wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

If there is a power cut down to some unexpected fault, that's one
thing.

What if it's caused by poor maintence or ineptitude? Would you hang the
person responsible too?

Possibly yes. Another crime. Negligence.
But some faults can't be predicted.

But living in a "blame" culture heads would be sure to roll somewhere
regardless of culpability - or common sense.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
harry wrote:
They fequently say that prison doesn't work and doesn't deter
re-offending. I've always wondered that even if prison doesn't work
for many of those incarcerated, do long sentences deter those that
have never been in trouble from getting into a life of crime in the
first place?

I could make prison work.

Quite amazing the confidence some have in their abilities.

--
*This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

But the real problem is that these people DO NOT take the generators
they take cable.
If the cable is missing your generators are useless.

or think of it this way you have a fridge freezer and a geezer comes
in cuts off teh plug,
and takes teh cable from your freezer, so all you have left is your
freezer and a 3 pin plug,
how will a generator restore power to the freezer, this is the problem
when they remove
cable from track, having another gernertor doesn;t solve the problem
of someone removing
100s of feet of copper.
Of course if the cable is live then ther's a chance that person
remopving it might get killed leaving the cable in place.

Ask me

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 24, 5:43*pm, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo ,
Clive George escribió:

Don't talk ****e. Nobody is saying that there should be no punishment,
only that the death penalty is inappropriate.

The death penalty was self-inflicted in this case. *Quite a different
matter from wishing to impose the death penalty on someone.

That could be the answer then, have a sign saying if you want to be
killed, cut here :-)

--
*(\_/)
(='.'=)

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
bod bod is offline

On 25/01/2012 10:56, whisky-dave wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And your forked tongue is purely for self protection? :-)

--
Bod
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

It doesn't seem to occur to them to build some more.

Who's paying for this ?

Or privatise the whole shooting match.

Wasn;t the escape of teh catogory A prisoner yesterday in stafford
from a
private security company.

It's almost as if they want criminals out on the streets............

handy for taser practice, maybe it should be an olympic sport.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 24, 8:35*pm, Clive George wrote:
On 24/01/2012 19:42, Bill Wright wrote:

The simple answer to the ballooning costs of the prisons would be to
take the tellys out of the cells, turn the heating down to 18deg, and
link food provided to work done. That way the prison population would
soon reduce.

You'll be somebody who doesn't know that putting telly in cells is about
reducing hassle and hence, not about providing a cushy environment for a
prisoner. A population doped up to the eyeballs with daytime telly is
rather more docile than one otherwise.

Capital punishment is one thing, but do you relly think it's
acceptable to make prisoners watch episodes of 2 1/2 men or Jermy K.
as punishment ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

All burglaries and assaults should result in an automatic custodial
sentence.

Bill

Of course you're right.

Alas, HMG keeps bellyaching on about how our prisons are full and
overcrowded.

Mostly with junkies and potheads who would be better off on NHS dope.

or let them buy their own drugs, like other do with beer and cigs.

Wood theft HeyBub[_3_] Woodworking 19 October 3rd 11 06:43 PM
Copper theft DerbyBoy UK diy 30 June 12th 11 11:17 PM
ID Theft From 1998 bgreer5050 Home Ownership 2 August 14th 05 03:45 PM
ID Theft From 1998 bgreer5050 Home Ownership 0 August 14th 05 02:43 PM
Theft by any name is still theft. njf>badger Woodworking 19 March 9th 05 06:18 PM