Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:55:39 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

So, what was the greatest good for the greatest number? Would his simple
death have not in fact been a whole lot better?

I agreed. It's not an easy decision. When my mother had a major
stroke (completely out of the blue) and was in hospital only able to
mumble and move a couple of fingers on one hand we decided that "Do
not resuscitate" was the best course of action. She died in her sleep
a few days later.

Seeing some one trapped within a body that they can longer use is not
very pleasant. You could tell from her eyes that she was still in
there, how she felt I can't even begin to imagine.

--
Cheers
Dave.