Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS

In message , Jim
writes
The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those who
don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are deterred are those
who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ken

You can't reason with an ass like geoff.

Sorry, where did this happen ?

I thought you said that guns made you safer

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than he
did on his own......

YeeHa you ****ing redneck

The fact is you didn't and eight people died

you can't argue with that ****forbrains

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes

YeeHa

Another eight septics down and more injured in a shopping mall in
Nebraska

I bet they were prepared to deal with a predator - they just didn't
see it coming

That mall is a "gun free zone."

So he committed TWO offences then

shooting to death of 8 septics AND taking a firearm into a gun free
zone

what a naughty boy

No **** sherlock

The only people who are deterred are
those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

What a septic with a rifle ?

You'd shoot 50 innocent bystanders before you hit the right man

--
geoff

You ever notice that the shootings have increased ever since the rednecks
with guns. Started getting discouraged from using them.We have so much
happen now, that in times past would have had the deer rifles and shotguns
circling round.The townsmen would have been helping the cops with the
bankrobber or school shooter.
And there would have been posse voluteers to go get the thug on the
spot.....
And most hunters shoot better than the cops or the crooks.
Look at how many shots are fired at drive by or by the cops in a shootout.
The hunters would have nailed that sucker two or three times over by the
time cops or the crooks hit thier target.
Being PC you will probably see a need for more training for both the cops
and crooks so that doesn't happen.
Come to think of it 50 bystanders with one 45ACP magazine....you do know
that Imgrain submachine guns are illegel don't you.The cops and gangbangers
might need one to drop a deer,but most of us hunters can drop one on the
first or second shot.

PC stupidity has overrode common sense on the right to defense life and
property.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Arnold Walker
writes
Being PC you will probably see a need for more training for both the cops
and crooks so that doesn't happen.

PC, me?

You must be ****ing joking

There is a world outside Ameristan, I'm in it, you're not

Come to think of it 50 bystanders with one 45ACP magazine....you do know
that Imgrain submachine guns are illegel don't you.

Not the faintest idea mate

The cops and gangbangers
might need one to drop a deer,but most of us hunters can drop one on the
first or second shot.

Yeeha

Ride 'em cowboi

PC stupidity has overrode

over-ridden, even

common sense on the right to defense

of

life and
property.

You're a septic - you seem to singularly lack common sense,
I blame in-breeding

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim
writes
The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who
don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are deterred are
those
who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ken

You can't reason with an ass like geoff.

Sorry, where did this happen ?

I thought you said that guns made you safer

Guns make things safer, if they are in the hands of those
with the courage and moral fortitude to use them when it
becomes necessary. In times past that would have
included the majority of the citizenry, but now there are so
many who know their own cowardice and would never
take on such a responsibility.

For them, others are supposed to be guarding their safety,
the police, the military, courts and lawyers; anyone but
themselves. [The fact that the courts have found that none
of these can be held liable for failing to protect you or yours,
doesn't seem to provide enough incentive for a member of
the anti-gun crowd, to develop enough courage, to take on
the job themselves.]

If someone competent in firearms and armed, were in the
mall at the right time and in the right place, it could have
resulted in fewer deaths. While there is little that can stop
someone determined to commit murder suicide, once the
act is underway, a well placed slug is one thing that can.

The anti gun indoctranation and political expediancy may
have made it against the law to carry a firearm in that mall.
Even a killer who is planning to kill himself, wants to be
able to make his murdious statement first, and will avoid
situations where he might be stopped too soon. (This guy
came in the mall and checked it out before he came back
with his rifle, what do you think he was looking for or
trying to avoid?)

In today's society honest responsible citizens are
discouraged from any positive interest in firearms, while a
dangerous drug related subculture glorifies violence and
adopts guns as a status symbol. But who do the liberal
anti-guners target for scorn? Rednecks, Country/Rural
or Patriotic Citizens. (Isn't it ironic that the only group that
is not PC, are Patriotic Citizens.)

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than he
did on his own......

YeeHa you ****ing redneck

The fact is you didn't and eight people died

It may have been a sad fact that Jim wasn't there,
but one thing is for sure Your being there would
have been useless.

Luck;
Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Ken Maltby wrote:

Guns make things safer, if they are in the hands of those
with the courage and moral fortitude to use them when it
becomes necessary.

And how are you going to make sure they're there and not in the hands of
criminals ?

Graham

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Ken Maltby
writes
Guns make things safer,

Tell that to the relatives of the 8 who died

if they are in the hands of those
with the courage and moral fortitude to use them when it
becomes necessary.

Don't make me laugh - we;re talking about Ameristan here

It may have been a sad fact that Jim wasn't there,

in what way ?

but one thing is for sure Your being there would
have been useless.

I wouldn't have been there, would I ? so it goes without saying

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

NapalmHeart wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes
YeeHa

Another eight septics down and more injured in a shopping mall in
Nebraska

I bet they were prepared to deal with a predator - they just didn't
see it coming

That mall is a "gun free zone."

So he committed TWO offences then

shooting to death of 8 septics AND taking a firearm into a gun free
zone

what a naughty boy

The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are deterred are
those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ah. I see,

So basically your reasoning goes like this.

Criminals don't respect laws.

Therefore having the laws is a a waste of time.

We should all carry guns and shoot the criminals in the head whenever
we judge that what we feel is a crime going to be/has been committed.

Should we also swear an oath of fealty to the man with the heavy machine
gun, and give him a tithe of our earnings?

Sorry to dissapoint you, but we have been there, done that, and found it
wanting..about a thousand years ago.

Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Jim wrote:
"NapalmHeart" wrote in message
"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

He managed - by your standards -= pretty well with that.

.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than he
did on his own......

And half a dozen other people in the line of fire too.

Don't worry, his problem was simply he wanted to be famous and a big
macho **** with balls the size of peanuts, just like you.

Essentially, you made him do it.

--
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave
them." - George Mason

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but we have been there, done that, and found
it wanting..about a thousand years ago.

That is one of the great truisms when comparing the old world with the new.

In the new world, the history is so short that they still believe that
things move continuously forward and that things therefore get better.
After all, Iraq can now benefit from democracy whether it is wanted or
not and every town there from a McDonalds, three shops selling Nikes
and another five selling mobile phones. It's called the colonialism
phase and generally comes before disappointment and retrenchment.

In the old world, we have generally seen it all before.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but we have been there, done that, and found
it wanting..about a thousand years ago.

That is one of the great truisms when comparing the old world with the new.

In the new world, the history is so short that they still believe that
things move continuously forward and that things therefore get better.
After all, Iraq can now benefit from democracy whether it is wanted or
not and every town there from a McDonalds, three shops selling Nikes and
another five selling mobile phones. It's called the colonialism phase
and generally comes before disappointment and retrenchment.

In the old world, we have generally seen it all before.

...again and again until we stopped doing it.

The whole nature of Britain's secular legal system, is a direct result
of the terrible catholic v protestant civil wars.

After that people decided that really they would rather than which
church you went to wasn't a matter of legality and instant hanging.

America will grow up eventually. It will take a few hundred years. The
important thing is to stop them destroying the planet before they do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Ken Maltby wrote:

Guns make things safer, if they are in the hands of those
with the courage and moral fortitude to use them when it
becomes necessary.

And how are you going to make sure they're there and not in the hands of
criminals ?

Graham

Well, is there a way to insure that guns are "not
in the hands of criminals?" Criminals by definition
will not obey any lay that gets in their way. If you
can turn your population into sheep, then the wolfs
might not need guns, knives and steel pipe can do
the job. Then the 80lb little old ladies can just get
beaten up by the 180lb thugs, but that will be better
because there will be fewer guns. Much safer for
the thugs, for sure.

Except that sooner or later criminals start taking
from other criminals and they aren't about to pass
up any advantage they can get.

But that argument of yours is flawed in other ways
as well.

1. You can't make them not there for the
criminals. If they can smuggle in people and drugs,
guns are no problem. They don't have to get them
passed down from legitimate private owners through
robberies, there are many other less traceable sources.

2. It's not a problem of the criminals having guns,
it's a problem of people thinking that they will be
safe (or unstoppable) when committing crimes while
armed. The criminal uses a gun to intimidate the
victim into giving the criminal whatever he wants.
Unless we are talking paid assassin, or crime of
passion, it's not in the criminal's interest to have to
shoot someone, or even fire the weapon if he can
avoid it. He is using a threat of violence to get
what he wants. The threat doesn't work that well
if it turns out the victims are armed.

(There's a classic movie joke where two guys
armed with sawed off shotguns, try to hold up a
bar, only to discover that it's a Cop Bar and
everyone in the place aims a gun at them, when
they pull out their shotguns.) I don't expect they
would have had any problem at a NYC Tofu-Bar.

3. A criminal having a gun, is not in itself an issue.
Using a gun to aid in committing a crime is a problem
because they provide a creditable deadly threat, that
can be very intimidating. A police officer's use of
the threat of deadly force inherent in his sidearm, is
properly an intimidating factor for the criminals he
may encounter, but is not an issue for the law-abiding
citizen. (At least in the USA and any other non-sheep
countries.) If there are individuals known to be
committing crimes, then they should be arrested. We
should have no known individuals who are known
to be criminals, running loose. That we do should be
because it can't be established that an individual is or
has committed an arrestable crime.

Crimes are more and more being committed by
Computer, how do you keep computers out of the
hands of criminals? Would restricting the use of
computers to police and government use only, solve
the problem, (perhaps the PRC would find that a
good idea). Maybe we should be safe and take
away everyone's computers, surely that would
keep them away from the computer criminals.

It's not effective to try and remove all the tools
that man can use to harm or coerce his fellow man,
you must be prepared to use the tools what can
stop the person; the criminal person, who would
misuse of any tool, to commit his crime. A gun is
still one of the best tools available for that purpose,
ask any Policeman. (Again that is in the non-sheep
countries) {I guess it's true, you are what you eat.}

Luck;
Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Ken Maltby
writes

2. It's not a problem of the criminals having guns,

More a problem of septics having guns, full stop

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

geoff wrote:
In message , Ken Maltby
writes

2. It's not a problem of the criminals having guns,

More a problem of septics having guns, full stop

Especially an AK47.

What conceivable legal use is there for such a thing?

It's a military weapon and has no place outside of a firing range,
military establishment or museum.

In this country, the person who lent it to him would have been up on a
serious criminal charge, both for possessing it and for complete
disregard of overseeing its use, if indeed he was able to license it
himself.

It simply would never have got into circulation at all.

And if it did every single person involved in its supply would have been
on serious criminal charges.

WE have the good sense to see that those supplying unsuitable weapons
are the real criminals.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

geoff wrote:
In message , Ken
Maltby writes

2. It's not a problem of the criminals having guns,

More a problem of septics having guns, full stop

Especially an AK47.

What conceivable legal use is there for such a thing?

It's a military weapon and has no place outside of a firing range,
military establishment or museum.

In this country, the person who lent it to him would have been up on a
serious criminal charge, both for possessing it and for complete
disregard of overseeing its use, if indeed he was able to license it
himself.

It simply would never have got into circulation at all.

And if it did every single person involved in its supply would have
been on serious criminal charges.

WE have the good sense to see that those supplying unsuitable weapons
are the real criminals.

Actually, it wasn't an AK-47, as that is a selective-fire weapon. It
was a semi-auto only variant called an AKM. The news media doesn't
always get the facts right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:02:08 -0600, "Jim" wrote:

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than he
did on his own......

Apparently the distance between the United States and Europe is slowly
growing wider.
http://www.fpif.org/commentary/2003/0305europe.html
judging by the comments of our Ameristan cowboys it cant happen quick
enough for me.
Thank god for the big pond that separates us.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Jim wrote:

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real
men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster
than he
did on his own......

MORON

It appears you are. Jim posts truth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Hardly. A well-placed single shot would have done the job and not
exited the perp's miserable carcass.

Don't worry, his problem was simply he wanted to be famous and a big
macho **** with balls the size of peanuts, just like you.

Essentially, you made him do it.

--
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave
them." - George Mason

--
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave
them." - George Mason

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

You probably would, but I wouldn't. Training does help.

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

NapalmHeart wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes
YeeHa

Another eight septics down and more injured in a shopping mall in
Nebraska

I bet they were prepared to deal with a predator - they just
didn't
see it coming

That mall is a "gun free zone."

So he committed TWO offences then

shooting to death of 8 septics AND taking a firearm into a gun free
zone

what a naughty boy

The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are deterred
are those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ah. I see,

So basically your reasoning goes like this.

Criminals don't respect laws.

Correct.

Therefore having the laws is a a waste of time.

Your thought, not mine.

We should all carry guns and shoot the criminals in the head whenever
we judge that what we feel is a crime going to be/has been committed.

Your thought, not mine.

Should we also swear an oath of fealty to the man with the heavy
machine gun, and give him a tithe of our earnings?

That's up to you.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but we have been there, done that, and found
it wanting..about a thousand years ago.

Ken

Sorry to disappoint you, but things aren't as simple as you seem to
think.

Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

snip
America will grow up eventually. It will take a few hundred years. The
important thing is to stop them destroying the planet before they do.

If that's what growing up is, I prefer we stay young.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"Phil Gardner" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:02:08 -0600, "Jim" wrote:

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real
men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster
than he
did on his own......

Apparently the distance between the United States and Europe is slowly
growing wider.
http://www.fpif.org/commentary/2003/0305europe.html
judging by the comments of our Ameristan cowboys it cant happen quick
enough for me.
Thank god for the big pond that separates us.

I agree. The farther socialist nanny-state ideas are from the USA, the
happier I'll be.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

et...

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

It is rather funny that they would refer to us as "Ameristan" when
Europe is getting Islamified from the inside out. Their countries and
culture will be taken from them and flushed before they can do a damn
thing about it.

Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , NapalmHeart
writes
.... One of my 230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to
hell faster than he did on his own......

And half a dozen other people in the line of fire too.

Hardly. A well-placed single shot would have done the job and not
exited the perp's miserable carcass.

Except, Einstein, he didn't stand there advertising the fact that he was
going to selectively shoot 8 people, did he

bang bang bang ...

in less time than Jim would have had to get his finger out of his arse

job done, game over

No, time for you to get your todger out, take up position, take aim and
fire (well, in your (wet) dreams, maybe)

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , NapalmHeart
writes
The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who don't respect the rule of law.

No **** sherlock

The only people who are deterred are
those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

What a septic with a rifle ?

You'd shoot 50 innocent bystanders before you hit the right man

You probably would, but I wouldn't. Training does help.

Not from the experience of those poor buggers who died from friendly
fire incidents - the incompetence of the US military is legendary

I presume from your posting name that you are (or would have aspired to
be) a vietnam vet)

aka a loser

A "trained" military machine trounced by a few indigenous SE Asians

I think we can do without your gung-ho training TYVM

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , NapalmHeart
writes
The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are deterred
are those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ken

You can't reason with an ass like geoff.
That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real
men with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of
my 230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster
than he did on his own......

It is rather funny that they would refer to us as "Ameristan" when
Europe is getting Islamified from the inside out. Their countries and
culture will be taken from them and flushed before they can do a damn
thing about it.

An attitude which just goes to show just how clueless you are

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
sno sno is offline

Eeyore wrote:

Ken Maltby wrote:

Guns make things safer, if they are in the hands of those
with the courage and moral fortitude to use them when it
becomes necessary.

And how are you going to make sure they're there and not in the hands of
criminals ?

Graham

First off they are already in the hands of the criminals....

The theory is that if there were enough armed individuals around the
criminals would be less inclined to use them....

That theory proved true for about the first 100-150 yrs...??....of this
nation....and proves true in certain states were the murder rate is
lower
then others...and the carry of weapons is fairly simple...

There is a town in Georgia that a homeowner is required to have a
weapon in his home....they have the lowest breaking and entering of any
town of equivalent size in any of the states....

The murder rate here in the states is high....but if you look at the
figures most of the murders occur between gangs.....and the people
being shot are in the young adult range....and nowhere does anyone
talk about the crimes that are deterred because someone is armed....

If you look at the murder figures by cities...the cities/states with
the toughest gun laws are the ones that have the highest figures....
of course this is a chicken egg thing....did the laws become tough
because there were a bunch of murders...??...or do the murders occur
because it is so difficult for a honest citizen to have a gun....

I am not going to go searching all over the internet for references
concerning the above statesments....if you do not want to accept my
word on above....suggest you go look for contrary figures/opinions.....

Are there gun accidents...of course there are...and if more people had
guns there would be more of them....but my opinion is the decrease in
the
murder rate/crime rate if guns were more available to those who desired
to carry would more then offset the accidents and deaths caused by
crazies and others....the way we are going now does not seem to be
working..
and someone once said if you continue in the same way and expect
different results then you are really crazy....or something like that...
grin.....so I think we should loosen up gun laws...not tighten them as
we have been doing.....

thank you for listening to my rant...grin....have fun.....sno

--
No matter how dangerous nuclear power may or
may not be.....

This tag line is generated by:
SLNG (Silly Little Nuclear Generator)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

[...]

I won't respond to the more braindead replies you three
have provided to this thread, but a few are just too stupid
to ignore.

First there were no men with machine guns 1000 years ago.
Or else my ancestors would have taken some with them 59
years later in (1066) when they took over your little island.

Second the first thing that dictators do is disarm anyone
they didn't totally control.

One great fact is that the "New World" includes all the history
and experience of the "Old World" as well as our own for the
last few hundred years. In fact much of what has become
known of the "Old World" came about through the efforts of our
"New World" institutions. Our family and cultural histories come
from every corner of the world and have for the most part been
successfully blended into a common integrated culture.

If you are taking the long view, the historically informed view,
why do you think that Iraq should find the rule of law so foreign?
Have you heard of "The Code of Hammurabi"?

OH ****, I did end up answering some of the Braindead
posts, well that's it for me.

Luck;
Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

[...]

I wouldn't expect you to know about Plymouth Rock
and the founding of Pennsylvania. Or that of all the British
subjects, those who came to America, held a principle of
religious tolerance to be most essential, not too surprising
given how many fled the "Old World" to escape religious
persecution. You have no history that isn't also our history.

Luck;
Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Ken Maltby
writes

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

[...]

So you wouldn't suffer religious persecution driving round certain
southern states with "Jesus is gay" painted prominently on the side of
your car then

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ken Maltby
writes

.. .
Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-12-09 11:43:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

[...]

No problem - drive right over. And what religion would
that be which has "Jesus is gay" as one of it's tenets? You
know if you couldn't show where your religion makes such
a statement, it could be taken that you are trying to attack
someone's religion, and are yourself being extraordinarily
intolerant.

Of course here there can be no government established
religion that you must join or that you can be taxed to
support. It's been that way since the founding of our
nation, don't they still have a church tax in the "Old
World"?, Germany at least?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Ken Maltby
writes
I wouldn't expect you to know about Plymouth Rock
and the founding of Pennsylvania. Or that of all the British
subjects, those who came to America, held a principle of
religious tolerance to be most essential,

So you wouldn't suffer religious persecution driving round certain
southern states with "Jesus is gay" painted prominently on the side of
your car then

--
geoff

No problem - drive right over. And what religion would
that be which has "Jesus is gay" as one of it's tenets? You
know if you couldn't show where your religion makes such
a statement, it could be taken that you are trying to attack
someone's religion, and are yourself being extraordinarily
intolerant.

The Top Gear [1] presenters did just that -and almost got lynched

[1] - program about cars and things

.... your country is run by a monkey who believes in the literal
Armageddon

of course, I'm intolerant of religion

Of course here there can be no government established
religion that you must join or that you can be taxed to
support. It's been that way since the founding of our
nation, don't they still have a church tax in the "Old
World"?, Germany at least?

Germans do, yes, but it's not compulsory

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes
.... One of my 230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to
hell faster than he did on his own......

And half a dozen other people in the line of fire too.

Hardly. A well-placed single shot would have done the job and not
exited the perp's miserable carcass.

Except, Einstein, he didn't stand there advertising the fact that he was
going to selectively shoot 8 people, did he

bang bang bang ...

in less time than Jim would have had to get his finger out of his arse

job done, game over

No, time for you to get your todger out, take up position, take aim and
fire (well, in your (wet) dreams, maybe)

So by your definition there was no point in the cops even showing up .
Since they would have had to take position ,aim, and fire as well.
All fine and dandy for the outlaw I guess.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

And has happened repeatedly in times past.....hell it was a French King that
invented high heel
shoes .louie the 13th.
It was also europe that gave us much of the bad news on religion frantics
with the inquistion,Church of England,
and other stuff that had people running to the new world.
It was Europe that was telling us that US needed pay muslim pirates money
and look the other way.
When the US chose to use the money instead for founding a navy and marines
as well.And pursued the thugs off the Ivory Coast.....
To some degree that is happening again....wonder if europe will handle it as
badly this time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Arnold Walker
writes
Hardly. A well-placed single shot would have done the job and not
exited the perp's miserable carcass.

Except, Einstein, he didn't stand there advertising the fact that he was
going to selectively shoot 8 people, did he

bang bang bang ...

in less time than Jim would have had to get his finger out of his arse

job done, game over

No, time for you to get your todger out, take up position, take aim and
fire (well, in your (wet) dreams, maybe)

So by your definition there was no point in the cops even showing up .
Since they would have had to take position ,aim, and fire as well.
All fine and dandy for the outlaw I guess.

ICBW, but I would have presumed that there would have been armed
policemen in the mall

Fat lot of use they were, eh ?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes
The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter those
who don't respect the rule of law.

No **** sherlock

The only people who are deterred are
those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

What a septic with a rifle ?

You'd shoot 50 innocent bystanders before you hit the right man

You probably would, but I wouldn't. Training does help.

Not from the experience of those poor buggers who died from friendly fire
incidents - the incompetence of the US military is legendary

I presume from your posting name that you are (or would have aspired to
be) a vietnam vet)

aka a loser

A "trained" military machine trounced by a few indigenous SE Asians

Actually it was a miltiary machine trounced by a few socialist .
SE Asians got thier clock cleaned ....it was corrupt souls in the socialist
ranks who worked thier country
from within with misinfo and lies that wore down the will to win.
Part of the reason ,the same tactics are not working now with the same
socialist.
The socialist are in an embarrassing situation right now .....how do you
deal with success.
When you are clearingly showing a will to unmine and root for defeat?
But then socialists have a legend to uphold as well....support for the
failing system of ideas ever.

I think we can do without your gung-ho training TYVM

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Arnold Walker
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Deal with it ...

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the move to cease pricing oil
in dollars
--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ken Maltby
writes
[...]

And the monkey in Pakistan don't .......

of course, I'm intolerant of religion

No socialist is ....it is agianst their religion to do other wise.

Of course here there can be no government established
religion that you must join or that you can be taxed to
support. It's been that way since the founding of our
nation, don't they still have a church tax in the "Old
World"?, Germany at least?

Germans do, yes, but it's not compulsory

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Arnold Walker
writes

A "trained" military machine trounced by a few indigenous SE Asians

Actually it was a miltiary machine trounced by a few socialist .
SE Asians got thier clock cleaned ....it was corrupt souls in the socialist
ranks who worked thier country
from within with misinfo and lies that wore down the will to win.

Just keep on believing, loser boi

It's always good to have a scapegoat

especially when you got you arses kicked, as you (and we) are now
because of the monkey man

Part of the reason ,the same tactics are not working now with the same
socialist.

which particular singular socialist would that be then ?

What the **** are you blathering on about now ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"Ken Maltby" wrote:

{I guess it's true, you are what you eat.}

Eat a lot of pussy, do you?

--
Bob, the Phantom Farter