Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer

Default Antifreeze in the Oil filler!..

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian G

tony sayer wrote:
Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......

Happens all the time when head gaskets go - in fact that's one of the clues.
Happend to me about two months ago on a Daewoo Lanos and over a week, about
gallon of water/antifreeze mixture was 'dumped' into the sump whilst I was
using the car - this being 'boiled' off after starting in the morning and
during driving.

Not a situation that you could leave for too long though!

Brian G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......
--
Tony Sayer

corrosion and more rapid wear. Nothing disastrous though, not for a
while anyway.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:06:07 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......

Remember to warm the sump before draining and then I suggest to simply
put a bit of flush in to make sure the water is gone.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:06:07 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

Do the oil change and you'll have caught it in time.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

It could easily do so if "running" the engine had involved high rpm or
high load. A litre is a large proportion of the total, raw antifreeze
won't boil off as quickly as diluted coolant and it's certainly not a
good lubricant.

I've no idea what a Mondeo sump looks like, but there are some engines
where it's difficult to get a good clean drain of the last dregs in the
sump. Make sure the car is tilted the right way (jacking or blocking one
end if needed)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero

"tony sayer" wrote in message

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......
--
Tony Sayer

=============
I doubt if a simple drain down will be good enough. It would be worth giving
the engine a good clean with flushing oil before putting in new oil. This
will clean out the antifreeze and leave a clean sump for the new oil.
Flushing oil always seems a bit expensive since you only use it once and
then throw it away but the results can be very impressive. And it's much
cheaper than a new engine.

Cic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
SimonJ

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier.

Antifreeze and oil go together about as well as women and cars.......

Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

Do an oil and filter change, let her run it for a day or so, then change it
again, just to get rid of any dregs that may be left in there.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Probably not immediately, but it certainly wouldn't have lubricated all the
bits it should have.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!

Try working in a garage for a while, you will see plenty of it!!

Expansion tank full of oil, and the engine run, buggered up all the hoses.

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Charlotte

Thanks Dad.x

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

It was a dark and stormy night....

When I bought my Imp, and I spent a long time on the garage forecourt
going round and round it looking for the fuel filler!

Even tried behind both the numberplates before I eventually found it
under the "bonnet" (opposite end to the engine )

Great cars, if you ever broke down (which was frequent in the ancient
one I had) they have a sapre engine in the boot!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

tony sayer wrote:
Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

It won't have helped, but if she just ran it, didn't go down
to the hairdressers and back (!), it should be OK.

Drain the oil/antifreeze off, change the filter and put in
new oil, go for a leisurely run. If you felt *particular*,
you could change the filter, fill up with cheap oil, go for
a run, re-do oil/filter change, but I don't think it'll
make a lot of difference (fill the new filter with oil
before fitting it).
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:59:59 GMT, Cicero wrote:

"tony sayer" wrote in message

[...]

I sort of agree.

What I would do is drain, refill with the cheapest oil thati s useable, run
till warm at very very low rpm - Ticvkover - drain while warm then refill
with good stuff and fit new filter at that point.

Bearings stand up to running without any oil but the fiilm on them for
quite a while if not stressed.

The antifreeze will boil and spew out of a hot engine via the crankcase
breathjer points...so getting rid of most of it, evaporating the rest, and
draining the residue is what sems best to me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
puffernutter

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

Were there many diesel Imps?

:-)

Cheers

Peter
(Hillman Imp - petrol)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:46:44 UTC, "puffernutter"
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

Were there many diesel Imps?

No... but "mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler" as described!
More spectacular with petrol...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul \( Skiing8 \)

"tony sayer" wrote in message

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......
--
Tony Sayer

What everyone else said +

I would not got the full 10,000 miles or whatever till the next change, I
would check frequently to make sure the oil is not emulsified (mayonaise
like) and then change again sooner rather than later.

Just saw the mythbusters last night wher they tried all sorts to an engine
and the only thing that looked really bad was bleach in the oil. Made the
engine overheat. Although the other stuff didn't do any quick dammage the
long term effects would have been bad. Other things they did was, 1.sugar in
petrol tank 2.mothballs in petrol 3.penny in carb 4.cola instead of water in
rad and finally an egg in the rad to bung up a leak. Interesting show!

Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Paul ( Skiing8 ) wrote:
I would not got the full 10,000 miles or whatever till the next change

I wouldn't do that anyway - change the oil more frequently
than recommended. If it says 6,000 miles, change at 4,000
and if it says 10,000 change at 6,000. Use good oil, too.
Take note of time intervals between changes on little-used
cars as well.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer

In article , Chris Bacon
writes
Paul ( Skiing8 ) wrote:
I would not got the full 10,000 miles or whatever till the next change

I wouldn't do that anyway - change the oil more frequently
than recommended. If it says 6,000 miles, change at 4,000
and if it says 10,000 change at 6,000. Use good oil, too.
Take note of time intervals between changes on little-used
cars as well.

Thanks for all who replied. Oil drained, flushed with flushing oil and
refilled with the pukka stuff, new filter, and all done at 55 Quid
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I think I mentioned a couple of years ago that I stopped a woman with a
Hillman Imp once from filling her brake master cylinder with petrol

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:02 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I think I mentioned a couple of years ago that I stopped a woman with a
Hillman Imp once from filling her brake master cylinder with petrol

So you did!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I passed one on the M4 a week ago. Either they get smaller
as they age, or I'd forgotten how tiny they really were.
There was a family of 4 in it too...

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:02 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I think I mentioned a couple of years ago that I stopped a woman with a
Hillman Imp once from filling her brake master cylinder with petrol

So you did!

I just thought I'd give it another airing

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:01:35 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:02 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I think I mentioned a couple of years ago that I stopped a woman with a
Hillman Imp once from filling her brake master cylinder with petrol

So you did!

I just thought I'd give it another airing

That would cause a problem as as the minimum amount dispensed from
most petrol pumps has to be 2 litres IIRC. Do you just let the rest of
the petrol leak all over the place and maybe increase the fire risk?
:-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Matt
writes
[...]

Not really - I just showed her which hole to use

(I don't do smileys)

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Matt wrote:
the minimum amount dispensed from
most petrol pumps has to be 2 litres IIRC.

That's the minimum you may buy (used to be 1/2 a gallon), by
law, due to metering inaccuracies in the pump, so that you
get what you pay for. The minimum amount a pump will dispense
is a tiny squirt.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
puffernutter wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid
you not) and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine
sump with diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and
blew a hole in the side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to
make on that car.

Were there many diesel Imps?

;-)

It also used to be common practice to use diesel as a flushing oil in a
petrol engine.

--
*Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
I would not got the full 10,000 miles or whatever till the next change

I wouldn't do that anyway - change the oil more frequently
than recommended. If it says 6,000 miles, change at 4,000
and if it says 10,000 change at 6,000. Use good oil, too.
Take note of time intervals between changes on little-used
cars as well.

Don't see why. Despite oil change intervals being 20,000 miles now with
some, engines last longer than ever. Excepting things like cam belt
failures, etc, which are rarely due to lubrication issues. Many cars these
days have a service indicator system which takes into account the car's
use and adjusts the change intervals accordingly. I'd agree with the time
limit part - but most service schedules will advise on this anyway.

I can remember when cars would need a complete engine overhaul - rebore
and crank grind etc perhaps twice in their life - despite 1000 mile oil
changes. Now you'd have to look quite hard to find a firm capable of doing
such a job.

--
*Why is it considered necessary to screw down the lid of a coffin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to
make on that car.

I passed one on the M4 a week ago. Either they get smaller as they age,
or I'd forgotten how tiny they really were. There was a family of 4 in
it too...

Yes. The obvious one is to compare old and new Mini side by side. The new
one looks and is enormous. Yet has little more interior space. All down to
crash regulations, I suppose.

--
*They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Conway

Chris Bacon wrote:
Matt wrote:

the minimum amount dispensed from
most petrol pumps has to be 2 litres IIRC.

That's the minimum you may buy (used to be 1/2 a gallon), by
law, due to metering inaccuracies in the pump, so that you
get what you pay for. The minimum amount a pump will dispense
is a tiny squirt.

Really? That'll explain why when I went to a pay-at-the-pump Tesco
forecourt a few weeks ago and it dipsensed about 4-pence worth of petrol
and then stopped, that it never debited my card.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:13:48 +0000, Richard Conway
wrote:

Chris Bacon wrote:
Matt wrote:

the minimum amount dispensed from
most petrol pumps has to be 2 litres IIRC.

That's the minimum you may buy (used to be 1/2 a gallon), by
law, due to metering inaccuracies in the pump, so that you
get what you pay for. The minimum amount a pump will dispense
is a tiny squirt.

Really?

I thought that too. I bet no one, especially the millions who fill up
their cars with fuel anywhere on the planet knew that. I've been
filling up in precise 2 litre lots for years. If it didn't quite fit
in the tank I just dispensed it on the floor and lit it with a petrol
soaked rag ;-)

Modern fuel pumps can dispense extremely precise amounts accurately,
the "minimum amount" is purely an anachronism dating back to
mechanical fuel pump days. Trading standards seem to quite regularly
check the accuracy and a few years ago after watching one of them do a
check the error (in 10 litres I think) was in the order of a few ml
(over dispensing) although I think they do a more accurate test back
in the office.

That'll explain why when I went to a pay-at-the-pump Tesco
forecourt a few weeks ago and it dipsensed about 4-pence worth of petrol
and then stopped, that it never debited my card.

But one way of avoiding paying for your fuel, 4 pence squirts - A Viz
top fuel saving tip if ever I saw one!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:25:37 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
[...]

And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Matt wrote:
And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

What? Nikasil? When was that invented, WWII? The '60s?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

What? Nikasil? When was that invented, WWII? The '60s?

Think I first heard of it in the early '70s on a motorbike engine.

Incidentally, I've got a Nikasil block BMW. It's fine. ;-)

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:18:14 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

It also used to be common practice to use diesel as a flushing oil in a
petrol engine.

Diesel _oil_ (a detergent oil) surely, not DERV !

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:
It also used to be common practice to use diesel as a flushing oil in a
petrol engine.

Diesel _oil_ (a detergent oil) surely, not DERV !

No - I mean DERV. Never tried it myself, though.

--
*If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

wrote:

It also used to be common practice to use diesel as a flushing oil in a
petrol engine.

Diesel _oil_ (a detergent oil) surely, not DERV !

No, definitely DERV. Usually half drain the old oil, top up with
diesel. run for a short period at normal load. Drain, fill to normal
level with pure diesel restart and idle for an extended period. Drain
and fill with oil. I'm not totally sure on why the two stage process
would be needed but that's the way I've seen it done.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
Chris Bacon writes
Paul ( Skiing8 ) wrote:
I would not got the full 10,000 miles or whatever till the next change

I wouldn't do that anyway - change the oil more frequently
than recommended. If it says 6,000 miles, change at 4,000
and if it says 10,000 change at 6,000. Use good oil, too.
Take note of time intervals between changes on little-used
cars as well.

Thanks for all who replied. Oil drained, flushed with flushing oil and
refilled with the pukka stuff, new filter, and all done at 55 Quid

Do be careful with flushing oil, especially in high mileage engines
with infrequent oil changes. There's a lot of baked on crud in the
oilways on older engines, and flushing oil (or diesel lubricating oil
for that matter) has a higher proportion of solvents that can dislodge
these deposits.

Just a warning.

Personally, i've never used a flushing oil and my engines have lasted
to near on 200K miles in some cases ...

Cheers

Paul.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:32:23 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

What? Nikasil? When was that invented, WWII? The '60s?

Think I first heard of it in the early '70s on a motorbike engine.

Incidentally, I've got a Nikasil block BMW. It's fine. ;-)

Plated bores. Some engines use plated bores.

I always prefreed drop in steel liners in an al block...

Most Al. engines use those IIRC and I am not sure they are rebore-able
either.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Edgar Iredale

Chris Bacon wrote:
And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

What? Nikasil? When was that invented, WWII? The '60s?

Think I first heard of it in the early '70s on a motorbike engine.

Incidentally, I've got a Nikasil block BMW. It's fine. ;-)

Plated bores. Some engines use plated bores.

Series 1 Landrover ones had chromed bores - to start with.
The manuals state that when reboring the first cut must be deep enough to
remove this.

Edgar

I always prefreed drop in steel liners in an al block...

Most Al. engines use those IIRC and I am not sure they are rebore-able
either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Chris Bacon wrote:
And some engines use particular materials or surface processes that
make rebores and regrinds effectively impossible (even if you could
get the appropriately sized bearings and pistons)

What? Nikasil? When was that invented, WWII? The '60s?

Think I first heard of it in the early '70s on a motorbike engine.

Incidentally, I've got a Nikasil block BMW. It's fine. ;-)

Plated bores. Some engines use plated bores.

That's what Nikasil is.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Incidentally, I've got a Nikasil block BMW. It's fine. ;-)

Plated bores. Some engines use plated bores.

Is it plating or a chemical treatment?

I always prefreed drop in steel liners in an al block...

Most Al. engines use those IIRC and I am not sure they are rebore-able
either.

The Rover V-8 ones are - but they're dry rather than wet liners.

--
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Toro / Briggs&Stratton Stuck Oil Filler Cap Filipo Home Repair 12 June 11th 19 07:44 PM
Best Window Sill Filler TheScullster UK diy 6 June 28th 05 08:38 AM
wood filler question Bruce Woodworking 2 February 16th 04 02:05 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM