Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

Default Antifreeze in the Oil filler!..

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:02 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:02:14 UTC, "SimonJ" wrote:

Some muppet who mistook the oil filler for the fuel filler (I kid you not)
and filled (yes, completely filled to the brim!) the engine sump with
diesel. Bloody big bang when he started the engine, and blew a hole in the
side of the block.

I saw that done on a Hillman Imp years ago. Fairly easy mistake to make
on that car.

I think I mentioned a couple of years ago that I stopped a woman with a
Hillman Imp once from filling her brake master cylinder with petrol

So you did!