Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer

Default Antifreeze in the Oil filler!..

Alright a bit OT!! but my ditzy daughter for some unknown reason went
and dumped around a litre of Antifreeze down the oil filler of her
Mondeo earlier. Fortunately she realised her mistake and some muggins
looks like having to do an Oil change tomorrow;(.

If she had run the engine would this have harmed it at all?.

Never heard of anyone doing this before always a first time I suppose!
Anyone any ideas on what the outcome might have been if it had been
started?..

TIA......
--
Tony Sayer

Toro / Briggs&Stratton Stuck Oil Filler Cap Filipo Home Repair 12 June 11th 19 07:44 PM
Best Window Sill Filler TheScullster UK diy 6 June 28th 05 08:38 AM
wood filler question Bruce Woodworking 2 February 16th 04 02:05 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM