Doctor Evil

Default Lee Harvey Oswald & The Kennedy Assassination

"ray o'hara" wrote in message

"Vince Brannigan" wrote in message
news
ray o'hara wrote:
"Julian Richards" wrote in message

As an aside to this (off topic for everyone but interesting), is that
when the shots were fired, a motorcycle outrider had his radio left
switched on by accident. This was recorded at the police station. The
quality is very poor and has not improved with age but it is at
present being scanned with all the latest in microscope technology. If
there were other shots, they should show up on this enhanced
recording. Results are due later this year.

they keep looking for new evidence when the old evidence is good

enough.

not to mention the "lone gunman" and "acted alone" are not the same

thing.

Vince

yes, but neither is true.

Far too much circumstantial evidence that proves a number of people were
involved. And a man would have to lean out of a window using a cheap
Italian bolt action rifle to get 3 rounds off in a matter seconds and "two"
hits. No one has managed that yet, and few have tried.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
RedOnRed

ray o'hara wrote:
[...]

Has it been proven that Oswald was a master DIY'er to give this a tenuous
reason to be on here?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

Far too much circumstantial evidence that proves a number of people

were
involved. And a man would have to lean out of a window using a

cheap
Italian bolt action rifle to get 3 rounds off in a matter seconds

and "two"
hits. No one has managed that yet, and few have tried.

I suggest you find out what Oswald did whilst in the USA army, as for
someone since copying what Oswald was meant to have done - someone who
holds the same training as Oswald got whilst in the USA army has done
it and with the same rifle.

Quite WTF this has got to do with DIY though!

Doctor Evil

news ray o'hara wrote:
[...]

Yes. He made the best gun in the world from a mail order cheapo bolt action
piece of scrap.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Steve Walker

RedOnRed wrote:
"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

Far too much circumstantial evidence that proves a number of
people were involved. And a man would have to lean out of a
window using a cheap Italian bolt action rifle to get 3 rounds
off in a matter seconds and "two"
hits. No one has managed that yet, and few have tried.

Has it been proven that Oswald was a master DIY'er to give this a
tenuous reason to be on here?

I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

RedOnRed

Yes. He made the best gun in the world from a mail order cheapo bolt
action
piece of scrap.

There's no evidence to suggest that the gun...

6.5x52mm Mannlicher-Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle
Serial number C2766
Western Cartridge 160 grain (10.37 g) ammunition
Side-mounted Ordnance Optics 4 x 18 scope

was ever modified.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Doctor Evil

"RedOnRed" wrote in message

Yes. He made the best gun in the world
from a mail order cheapo bolt
action piece of scrap.

There's no evidence to suggest that the gun...

6.5x52mm Mannlicher-Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle
Serial number C2766
Western Cartridge 160 grain (10.37 g) ammunition
Side-mounted Ordnance Optics 4 x 18 scope

was ever modified.

He must have modified it and made it into a super weapon, as no one else has
managed to have two hits hanging out of a window with such crap. Or was
their more than one, and Oswald's bullets never hit?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Newshound

I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....
I was a great conspiracy theorist until I read the Norman Mailer book. The
FBI and much of the US establishment made Oswald out to be wierdo loser.
Mailer's analysis suggests he was a man of rare determination and
persistence.

Doctor Evil

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
RedOnRed wrote:
"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

Far too much circumstantial evidence that proves a number of
people were involved. And a man would have to lean out of a
window using a cheap Italian bolt action rifle to get 3 rounds
off in a matter seconds and "two"
hits. No one has managed that yet, and a few marksmen
have tried.

Has it been proven that Oswald was a master DIY'er to give this a
tenuous reason to be on here?

I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

That he did. He also said he was set up too. He was involved, but I think
he was used too, and never knew who the other gunmen were. Conveniently he
was shot while all these Redneck policemen standing around allowed a loony
to shoot him. It all stinks to high heaven.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Newshound" wrote in message
I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

I was a great conspiracy theorist until I read the Norman Mailer book. The
FBI and much of the US establishment made Oswald out to be wierdo loser.
Mailer's analysis suggests he was a man of rare determination and
persistence.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt action rifle
hanging out of a windows and had two hits? His army record proved he was an
average shot in an ideal target gallery situation with a better rifle. He
must have improved a hell of a lot then. Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

Maxie, what were you doing in 1963?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"Newshound" wrote in message
I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

I was a great conspiracy theorist until I read the Norman Mailer book. The
FBI and much of the US establishment made Oswald out to be wierdo loser.
Mailer's analysis suggests he was a man of rare determination and
persistence.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt action rifle
hanging out of a windows and had two hits? His army record proved he was an
average shot in an ideal target gallery situation with a better rifle. He
must have improved a hell of a lot then. Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

Maxie, what were you doing in 1963?

Rogering your mother, probably

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"Newshound" wrote in message
[...]

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Peter Parry

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:58:13 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

No one has managed that yet, and few have tried.

Indeed.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

Dave
Aidan

Doctor Evil wrote:

More stuff he knows little about.

I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

He probably would though. It's a technique that is called 'lying'.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt action rifle

Pre-WW2 many armies trained on 1000 yard ranges and the average
squaddie was expected to score hits at that range, using the standard
iron sights. Oswald's rifle had a telescopic sight. Post-WW2 rifle
accuracy was generally sacrificed in the interests of rate-of-fire.
Many old bolt action rifles are accurate; they have long barrels. I
don't know how knackered Oswald's army-surplus one was.

hanging out of a windows and had two hits?

No, from inside the building, in the shadows and with the weapon on a
rest built from boxes of books.

I understood (and I can't be bothered to check) that he'd trained as a
sniper whilst in the USMC. A mediocre shot could achieve hits at the
ranges involved. I think it was below 200 metres and again I would
check if I had any interest in this topic; I haven't.

The man on the floor below heard the action being operated and the
spent cartridges falling on the floor above his head. A BBC programme
had a 3D computer model which showed the 'magic bullet theory' was
simple ballistic fact. As to the rate of fire, the ballistics
consultant demonstrated that 3 aimed shots could be easily discharged
in the time achieved by the gunman/gunmen/Oswald.

around the grassy knoll as that is where they heard some shots come from.

Where they thought they'd heard the shots coming from. It's difficult
to locate the source of high-velocity gunfire in a built-up area. There
are 2 separate sounds (crack from projectile, followed by thud from
firing position) and they both echo off buildings.

There's no great doubt as to what happened. The conspiracy theory has
been greatly embroidered to be re-sold to the credulous. JFK DVD
anyone? And can I also interest you in a magnetic water conditioner?

Aidan

Aidan wrote:

There are 2 separate sounds (crack from projectile, followed by thud from
firing position)

Often accompanied by the sound of the discharge from one's anus.

Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

It is. Duh!

Doctor Evil

"Aidan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Aidan wrote:

There are 2 separate sounds (crack from projectile, followed by thud

from
firing position)

Often accompanied by the sound of the discharge from one's anus.

You must hear that a lot.

Doctor Evil

"Aidan" wrote in message
ps.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:

More stuff he knows little about.

I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

He probably would though. It's a technique that is called 'lying'.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt action rifle

Pre-WW2 many armies trained on 1000 yard ranges and the average
squaddie was expected to score hits at that range, using the standard
iron sights. Oswald's rifle had a telescopic sight. Post-WW2 rifle
accuracy was generally sacrificed in the interests of rate-of-fire.
Many old bolt action rifles are accurate; they have long barrels. I
don't know how knackered Oswald's army-surplus one was.

hanging out of a windows and had two hits?

No, from inside the building, in the shadows and with the weapon on a
rest built from boxes of books.

With restricted line of fire, and near impossible to let off those rounds
with bolt, and get two on target out of three.

I understood (and I can't be bothered
to check) that he'd trained as a
sniper whilst in the USMC. A mediocre
shot could achieve hits at the
ranges involved. I think it was below
200 metres and again I would
check if I had any interest in this topic; I haven't.

He was an average shot at best.

The man on the floor below heard
the action being operated and the
spent cartridges falling on the floor
above his head.

That was so. But Oswalds bullets did not hit the car.

A BBC programme
had a 3D computer model which showed
the 'magic bullet theory' was
simple ballistic fact.

Others have criticised that, say the measurements were not accurate and that
too much supposition was used.

As to the rate of fire, the ballistics
consultant demonstrated that 3 aimed
shots could be easily discharged
in the time achieved by the
gunman/gunmen/Oswald.

Seasoned markmen could not.

around the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

Where they thought they'd heard the shots coming from. It's difficult
to locate the source of high-velocity gunfire in a built-up area.

Built up. Deely Paza was open to the side and in front of the building.
Nothing in front for a long, long way.

There are 2 separate sounds (crack from projectile, followed by thud from
firing position) and they both echo off buildings.

No buildings to echo from.

Oswalds army scores were at static targets, JFK was moving and he had to
lean slightly to one side at a window. and fire off 3 rounds in 8 seconds
with a bolt
action rifle, of not a reputable quality, with an obscured view by foliage.
3 rounds, 2 hits, one in the head. Possible, but highly improbable. Have
alook:
http://www.earthcam.com/jfk/index.html

The car drove directly at the book depository, and the window Oswald was at,
and slowly turned (being near stopped) in front of the window a matter of
yards away. There were far better opportunities to fire and hit the target
than swivel to the right as the car would be gaining in speed down th hill
to fo under the bridge with few people around to wave at..

There was little doubt shots came from that window, and Oswald was involved.
What was he waiting for? To coincide with the gunmen at the Grassy knoll
and on the bridge? A lone nutter would have bumped of JFK when he was
directly in front of the window when the car was near stopped, NOT when it
was way down the street behind trees.

A TV documentary a number of years back interviewed all those people
standing on the side of the road next to the car when the shots rang out,
showing them on the documentary films next to the limo. Some were so close
they cold almost touch the car. Many said shots came from the grassy knoll,
and some said shots came from the bridge. A classic triple gun and they let
off when the target is in the range triangle.

The point about JFK is, was Oswald working alone or not? There is too much
circumstantial evidence to say he was not working alone. The programme put
it across that Oswald just decided the day before to just go out and kill
the president the next day.

The way the acoustic evidence that recorded a 4th shot was dismissed was
laughable. They did say the LBJ went to his grave convinced that there was
a conspiracy. He would also have access to info that the average man, or
reporter, would not.

There's no great doubt as to what happened.
The conspiracy theory has been greatly
embroidered to be re-sold to the credulous.

Too much circumstantial evidence to prove otherwise.

JFK DVD anyone? And can I also interest
you in a magnetic water conditioner?

Magnetic? You are a in fantasy land.

Maxie? Now this grassy knoll. Were where you in Nov 1963. You could have
been mistaken for a gnome on the knoll.

raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes
JFK DVD anyone? And can I also interest
you in a magnetic water conditioner?

Magnetic? You are a in fantasy land.

Maxie? Now this grassy knoll. Were where you in Nov 1963. You could have
been mistaken for a gnome on the knoll.

No, I was shagging yer mum

With a brown paper bag over her head of course, ugly cow

--
geoff

Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes
JFK DVD anyone? And can I also interest
you in a magnetic water conditioner?

Magnetic? You are a in fantasy land.

Maxie? Now this grassy knoll. Were where you in Nov 1963. You could

have
been mistaken for a gnome on the knoll.

No, I was shagging yer mum

You are showing your fantasies me old boy. My ma would never go with ugly
fatties. Being my mum she was gorgeous - just like me.

With a brown paper bag over her head of course, ugly cow

Maxie, now stop going on about Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress. So, you
were the gnome on the knoll.

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around the grassy knoll as that

is where
they heard some shots come from.

They were running in all directions, as the various films of the
events show. Also, seeing that the knoll is a large mound of earth,
it's perfect cover from *incoming* fire, it would not surprise me at
all if some took cover behind it...

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Aidan" wrote in message
ps.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:

[...]

What restricted line of fire, FFS you don't know the first thing about
the JFK shooting if you think at the point of firing there was
anything but perfect line of sight.

I understood (and I can't be bothered
to check) that he'd trained as a
sniper whilst in the USMC. A mediocre
shot could achieve hits at the
ranges involved. I think it was below
200 metres and again I would
check if I had any interest in this topic; I haven't.

He was an average shot at best.

That is simply wrong, he achieved well above average, if not going on
to further training.

The man on the floor below heard
the action being operated and the
spent cartridges falling on the floor
above his head.

That was so. But Oswalds bullets did not hit the car.

No bullets hit the car!

A BBC programme
had a 3D computer model which showed
the 'magic bullet theory' was
simple ballistic fact.

Others have criticised that, say the measurements were not accurate

and that
too much supposition was used.

But no one has come up with any other data that will allow the
computer program to kill JFK and injure John Connally in the same way.

As to the rate of fire, the ballistics
consultant demonstrated that 3 aimed
shots could be easily discharged
in the time achieved by the
gunman/gunmen/Oswald.

Seasoned markmen could not.

FFS, someone has done just that, with the same type and age of rifle.

snip much ill-informed bull

There was little doubt shots came from that window, and Oswald was

involved.
What was he waiting for? To coincide with the gunmen at the Grassy

knoll
and on the bridge? A lone nutter would have bumped of JFK when he

was
directly in front of the window when the car was near stopped, NOT

when it
was way down the street behind trees.

One reason, escape, if he had discharged his rifle were you say there
would be no chance of escape (remember that Oswald was planning to go
to Cuba with his wife and child, he was far from a 'mad man or insane.

[...]

No, he would have had access to information that the CIA, FBI and his
advisors wanted him to see. What is more significant is the fact that
John Connally went to his grave still with one of the bullets in him -
why, not why wasn't it removed within his life time but why wasn't it
removed to post-mortem, as it might have proved if there was one gun
or two?..

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Aidan" wrote in message
ps.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:

[...]

How do you know?

What is more significant is the fact that
John Connally went to his grave still with
one of the bullets in him -
why, not why wasn't it removed within his
life time but why wasn't it removed to
post-mortem, as it might have proved if
there was one gun or two?..

That is a very good point. One bullet missed and hit a pavement near the
bridge. I don't think they retrieved the bullet. They retrieved the bullet
that hit JFK, but I don't think they could match it to Oswald's gun.

You did very well. 4/10

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around
the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

They were running in all directions, as the various films of the
events show. Also, seeing that the knoll is a large mound of earth,
it's perfect cover from *incoming* fire, it would not surprise me at
all if some took cover behind it...

People were running away through the knoll to the car park at the back, so
any gunman would melt in with them, although hiding a rifle, unless it was a
fold down rifle, would have been difficult.

A Secret Service man in LBJs car run out of the car and up the knoll, being
certain that was where shots came from. A police motorcyclist dropped his
bike and also ran up. The SS man was nearly left behind.and had to dive
into an open press car to get back into the motorcade as it picked up speed.
He shouldn't have left the car leaving LBJ exposed. Or was that a part of
the ruse?

Doctor Evil

eenews.net...

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard

Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

It is. Duh!

May be to you !...

To anyone with brains it is.

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around
the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

They were running in all directions, as the various films of the
events show. Also, seeing that the knoll is a large mound of

earth,
it's perfect cover from *incoming* fire, it would not surprise me

at
all if some took cover behind it...

People were running away through the knoll to the car park at the

back, so
any gunman would melt in with them, although hiding a rifle, unless

it was a
fold down rifle, would have been difficult.

You are now suggesting that people were running *towards* were you say
the gun fire came from, that is simply stupid, people run away or duck
of cover, they do not go towards danger...

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

[...]

I'm nor suggesting it, they did just that. People were on the knoll and in
front and they ran through the gaps to the car park behind. Their reaction
was to get away from the road and the cars.

Maxie was the gnome on the knoll.

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

[...]

But you said previously that you reckoned that a sniper was in or near
the knoll and that a secrete service office ran that way believing a
gunman was there, now you are saying that was no gunman there - make
your mind up idiot.

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

[...]

I never.

and that a secrete service office ran
that way believing a gunman was there,

He did, as did a policeman.

now you are saying that was no
gunman there

I am not saying that at all. Boy you are slow.

Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

It is. Duh!

Then please expand on 'Did you run down the book depository'.

1 Do you mean that you expected me to physically run down an area of the
book depository?

2 Do you mean that you expect me to verbally castigate the book
repository? i.e. verbally run it down.

3 Do you mean that you expect me to run down, as in flatten a battery,
the book depository?

4 Do you mean that you expect me to let the book depository run down, by
letting all the books go for free and run it down that way?

5 Or do you have a double combi answer?

Dave
:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

[...]

Yes you did, now you wouldn't want people to start quoting you

and that a secrete service office ran
that way believing a gunman was there,

He did, as did a policeman.

now you are saying that was no
gunman there

I am not saying that at all. Boy you are slow.

That IS what you said.

Now **** off moron, go and find a clue FFS.

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

[...]

I never

snip drivel

Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy

was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

It is. Duh!

Then please expand on 'Did you run down the book depository'.

That is opposed to running up the book depository. I don't think Maxie
did. He was the gnome on the knoll.

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

[...]

Oh dear, yes you did, I didn't want to do this but...

quote
From: "Doctor Evil"
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

Subject: Lee Harvey Oswald & The Kennedy Assassination

raden

In message ws.net,
":::Jerry::::" writes

now you are saying that was no
gunman there

I am not saying that at all. Boy you are slow.

That IS what you said.

Now **** off moron, go and find a clue FFS.

If he had a clue, don't you think he would have given up posting here?

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
":::Jerry::::" writes

now you are saying that was no
gunman there

I am not saying that at all. Boy you are slow.

That IS what you said.

Now **** off moron, go and find a clue FFS.

If he had a clue, don't you think he would have given up posting here?

Maxie, you and this Jerry goon deserve each other.

RedOnRed

This is incredible!

Aided with some of the best minds in DIY we are finally going to unravel, 42
years later, the mystery behind who shot John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

If it's any help, Oswald was a "patsy", wasn't a lone gun man and the mafia
(assisted by the secret service) were involved due to the Kennedy clampdown
against the mob and their organised crime activities in Cuba.

The Warren Comission were probably too **** scared to delve too deep what
with the most powerful man in the country being so publically slayed.

Anyway, now where's that Lord Lucan, Loch Ness monster and who actually was
Jack The Ripper?

Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:

That is opposed to running up the book depository. I don't think Maxie
did. He was the gnome on the knoll.

Since this thread just appeared in its middle, I do not have the benefit
of previous posts.

Who the hell is ray o'hara?
Who the hell is Vince Brannigan?
And just who the hell is Julian Richards?

None of these have ever posted to uk.diy.

I suspect that you are posting to the wrong news group, as all your
posts state that they are exclusive to this ng.

regards

Dave