Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Aidan" wrote in message
ps.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:

More stuff he knows little about.

I understand that he consistently denied doing it

himself....

He probably would though. It's a technique that is called 'lying'.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt

action rifle

Pre-WW2 many armies trained on 1000 yard ranges and the average
squaddie was expected to score hits at that range, using the

standard
iron sights. Oswald's rifle had a telescopic sight. Post-WW2 rifle
accuracy was generally sacrificed in the interests of

rate-of-fire.
Many old bolt action rifles are accurate; they have long barrels.

don't know how knackered Oswald's army-surplus one was.

hanging out of a windows and had two hits?

No, from inside the building, in the shadows and with the weapon

on a
rest built from boxes of books.

With restricted line of fire, and near impossible to let off those

rounds
with bolt, and get two on target out of three.

What restricted line of fire, FFS you don't know the first thing about
the JFK shooting if you think at the point of firing there was
anything but perfect line of sight.

I understood (and I can't be bothered
to check) that he'd trained as a
sniper whilst in the USMC. A mediocre
shot could achieve hits at the
ranges involved. I think it was below
200 metres and again I would
check if I had any interest in this topic; I haven't.

He was an average shot at best.

That is simply wrong, he achieved well above average, if not going on
to further training.

The man on the floor below heard
the action being operated and the
spent cartridges falling on the floor
above his head.

That was so. But Oswalds bullets did not hit the car.

No bullets hit the car!

A BBC programme
had a 3D computer model which showed
the 'magic bullet theory' was
simple ballistic fact.

Others have criticised that, say the measurements were not accurate

and that
too much supposition was used.

But no one has come up with any other data that will allow the
computer program to kill JFK and injure John Connally in the same way.

As to the rate of fire, the ballistics
consultant demonstrated that 3 aimed
shots could be easily discharged
in the time achieved by the
gunman/gunmen/Oswald.

Seasoned markmen could not.

FFS, someone has done just that, with the same type and age of rifle.

snip much ill-informed bull

There was little doubt shots came from that window, and Oswald was

involved.
What was he waiting for? To coincide with the gunmen at the Grassy

knoll
and on the bridge? A lone nutter would have bumped of JFK when he

was
directly in front of the window when the car was near stopped, NOT

when it
was way down the street behind trees.

One reason, escape, if he had discharged his rifle were you say there
would be no chance of escape (remember that Oswald was planning to go
to Cuba with his wife and child, he was far from a 'mad man or insane.

A TV documentary a number of years back interviewed all those people
standing on the side of the road next to the car when the shots rang

out,
showing them on the documentary films next to the limo. Some were

so close
they cold almost touch the car. Many said shots came from the

grassy knoll,
and some said shots came from the bridge. A classic triple gun and

they let
off when the target is in the range triangle.

The point about JFK is, was Oswald working alone or not? There is

too much
circumstantial evidence to say he was not working alone. The

programme put
it across that Oswald just decided the day before to just go out and

kill
the president the next day.

The way the acoustic evidence that recorded a 4th shot was dismissed

was
laughable. They did say the LBJ went to his grave convinced that

there was
a conspiracy. He would also have access to info that the average

man, or
reporter, would not.

No, he would have had access to information that the CIA, FBI and his
advisors wanted him to see.

How do you know?

What is more significant is the fact that
John Connally went to his grave still with
one of the bullets in him -
why, not why wasn't it removed within his
life time but why wasn't it removed to
post-mortem, as it might have proved if
there was one gun or two?..

That is a very good point. One bullet missed and hit a pavement near the
bridge. I don't think they retrieved the bullet. They retrieved the bullet
that hit JFK, but I don't think they could match it to Oswald's gun.

You did very well. 4/10