Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Can you put that into an understandable sentence please?

It is. Duh!

Then please expand on 'Did you run down the book depository'.

1 Do you mean that you expected me to physically run down an area of the
book depository?

2 Do you mean that you expect me to verbally castigate the book
repository? i.e. verbally run it down.

3 Do you mean that you expect me to run down, as in flatten a battery,
the book depository?

4 Do you mean that you expect me to let the book depository run down, by
letting all the books go for free and run it down that way?

5 Or do you have a double combi answer?

Dave