:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around
the grassy knoll as that is where
they heard some shots come from.

They were running in all directions, as the various

films
of
the
events show. Also, seeing that the knoll is a large

mound
of
earth,
it's perfect cover from *incoming* fire, it would not

surprise
me
at
all if some took cover behind it...

People were running away through the knoll to the car

park
at
the
back, so
any gunman would melt in with them, although hiding a

rifle,
unless
it was a
fold down rifle, would have been difficult.

You are now suggesting that people were running *towards*

were
you
say
the gun fire came from, that is simply stupid, people run

away
or
duck
of cover, they do not go towards danger...

I'm nor suggesting it, they did just that. People were on

the
knoll
and in
front and they ran through the gaps to the car park behind.

Their
reaction
was to get away from the road and the cars.

But you said previously that you
reckoned that a sniper was in or near
the knoll

I never.

Yes you did,

I never

snip drivel

Oh dear, yes you did, I didn't want to do this but...

quote
From: "Doctor Evil"
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y