Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

Is he talking to himself again ?

--
geoff
Dave

raden wrote:
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

Is he talking to himself again ?

He is now :-)

Dave
Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Dave
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

Is he talking to himself again ?

Maxie, the plot thickens. You were the gnome on the knoll.

Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Maxie, he is blaming me for killing JFK.

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Maxie, he is blaming me for killing JFK.

Well, we all know you couldn't even fire a water pistol, let alone a
gun, so, for once in your life you're right

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in

1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Maxie, he is blaming me for killing JFK.

Well, we all know you couldn't even fire a water pistol, let alone a
gun, so, for once in your life you're right

Maxie, that was brilliant ploy of yours. Be a gnome on a knoll and get away
with it.

Dave

raden wrote:
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in 1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Maxie, he is blaming me for killing JFK.

Well, we all know you couldn't even fire a water pistol, let alone a
gun, so, for once in your life you're right

Just proves he has lost the plot and his mind. Very sad really.

Dave
Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
raden wrote:
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Dave" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

My server had it on uk.d-i-y. Did you do it? Were where you in

1963?

No I did't, you did. Look back at my post.

Maxie, he is blaming me for killing JFK.

Well, we all know you couldn't even fire a water pistol, let alone a
gun, so, for once in your life you're right

Just proves he has lost the plot and his mind. Very sad really.

Lost the plot? Maxi's plot worked. That gnome on the knoll ruse worked, and
the rest is history.