Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"Newshound" wrote in message
I understand that he consistently denied doing it himself....

I was a great conspiracy theorist until I read the Norman Mailer book.

The
FBI and much of the US establishment made Oswald out to be wierdo

loser.
Mailer's analysis suggests he was a man of rare determination and
persistence.

Does that mean he let off 3 round with a sub standard bolt action rifle
hanging out of a windows and had two hits? His army record proved he was

an
average shot in an ideal target gallery situation with a better rifle.

He
must have improved a hell of a lot then. Directly after the shots the
crowd, and policemen, were running around the grassy knoll as that is

where
they heard some shots come from.

Maxie, what were you doing in 1963?

Rogering your mother, probably

Wow! Maxie, you are old. What were you doing when you heard Kennedy was
shot? Did you run down the book depository?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download