Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:16:02 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:59:45 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

what I've seen your only reason for existing is to harass better men
than yourselves . Ed tries to help when he can , while you two assholes
contribute nothing but negativity .

On 8/13/2017 10:38 AM, Red Peckerhead wrote:

I haven't seen any posts by him helping anyone.

That's because you spend your time creating mayhem. On RCM, when the
trolls are taking a nap, we talk about metalworking subjects.

I've only seen him
post in the alt.survival group and the bulk of his posts are more or
less about how survivalism is something stupid.

And you and SeaSlug have proven the point.

The rest of his posts
are.cross-posting and trolling, and pretending he doesn't know what
group he is posting to.

Nope. I just return fire when fired at. Pox started the "**** in a
dress" stuff; you picked up on it without knowing what you're talking
about, and you've paid the price.

For someone to come post in a survival group about how stupid
survival is, would be like if I hung out in RCM and only posted about
how stupid metalworking is.

You're welcome to try. You'd get some sharp responses, but you
wouldn't have trolls, sock puppets, and arrested-development assholes
like you demonstrating how obnoxious you can be.

****dress may or may not know about
metalworking but is quite clueless about survival, and is nothing
more than a troll here.

You aren't "there." You're *here*, on RCM. Maybe you don't know what
group you're posting to.

Snag - watch , they'll start harassing me now .

No, you said my only reason was to harass better men than myself.
Thanks for your opinion, I have no quarrel with you.

Snag is right. And you just insulted him, you lamebrain.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:08:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:20:05 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper

wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a

lot
of
people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.

When you copy and paste something to argue something he said,

that
doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
pasted something.

Notice that
Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch

me
in a
mistake g, has been practically silent.

He's probably just ignoring you and hoping you will just slink

away
in your sperm stained **** dress.

Ed ****dress

Ed? Eds in my killfile and has been for at least 3 yrs or more.

As I
recall..the last stuff I read from him about firearms was utter
blovation and buffoonery.

You don't recall much. We've only discussed guns a couple of times.
The last time we talked about firearms was a few years ago, when I
asked if you had experience using polyester fluff as filler for
low-power pistol cartrdiges (my Ruger SSM was the subject). I was
using kapok, which I had to order online. You said yes, that

polyester
works OK.

Prior to that, we discussed single-shot rifle actions and why their
accuracy is so sensitive to particular loads. We agreed on the

issues,
which is what prompted you to express your desire for a Martini --
which I gave you so you could become familiar with them.

That stroke must have done some lasting damage to your recall.

He has nothing of note to read.

Nothing your addled memory can recall, anyway.

--
Ed Huntress

Removing off-topic troll comments from the **** in a dress from our
newsgroup. Please keep them in RCM where they embrace ****s in
dresses.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

This is ironic, coming from a coward who's critical of those who don't
pay attention to cross-posting, when you've cross-posted a hundred or
more posts to RCM.

Aside from your homoerotic slurs and slander, you're a hypocrite,
Pecker.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:08:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:24 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:56:43 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my

discussion
with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because

you
probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of

****.

Frankly it's easier to believe that someone was able to kill a

goose
with a .410 shotgun...

It wasn't to "kill," dimwit. It was to "reach out" to ranges beyond
those of a high-brass 12 gauge. If you knew anything about the

subject
of the thread you jumped on and started slinging gay-sex slurs at

me a
while ago, you'd know that.

.... than it is to believe a current t in a dress who
says it can't be done. Please go back to troll info the metals

group
for gay sex, there are no takers here.

No one would know better than you. It appears you've been trying for
quite a while.

--
Ed ****dress

Gunner already outed you as a buffoon who doesn't know ****. I hold
his opinion on high regard when it comes to gun knowledge. As do you,
or you wouldn't be boasting about how he finds nothing wrong with
your posts. Now that he has basically called you a stupid ass lying
buffoon, I suppose you'll say he doesn't know what he's talking
about. Well I believe he does and that his knowledge on the subject
is superior to yours. If he says you are a buffoon then it's case
closed IMO. By the way, you won't find any takers here for gay sex so
please just go back to RCM, I'm sure one of your metal working
buddies can provide all the stimulation you need. Here, let me throw
you back over the fence where we can't see you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Oh, bull****. He would have jumped all over me if I made a mistake. He
never misses a chance. But he didn't address a single point. He just
stuck in an unsubstantiated shiv -- a fairly feeble one, by his
standards.

Gunner has been ****ed for years because he threatened to have me
killed, and I objected by starting to call out his lies. This has been
elevated to a high art by Whoyakidding, who Gunner has also threatened
to have killed, has produced an amazing document of Gunner's
prevarications, contradictions, and outright bull****, and I remind
him of it from time to time. Threaten to have someone killed, and you
can't expect friendly treatment.

I hold
his opinion on high regard when it comes to gun knowledge. As do you,
or you wouldn't be boasting about how he finds nothing wrong with
your posts.

Right. He knows quite a lot about them. Guns are his best subject --
that, and hull-fatigued sailboats. g.

Now that he has basically called you a stupid ass lying
buffoon...

You're window-dressing it. d8-)

I suppose you'll say he doesn't know what he's talking
about.

Oh, no, he knows what he's talking about. That's why he didn't try to
stick it to me over Pox's magic .410, or his claim that a
single-action revolver is the right gun for "high-power" Bullseye
competition, or his nonexistent .475 Weatherbee sic magnum, or his
Weatherbee sic that will shoot Weatherby ammo and Winchester .270.

Regarding those firearms, Pox is the gift that keeps on
giving...bull****. If he wasn't, Gunner would have been right there.
And everyone on RCM knows it.

Well I believe he does and that his knowledge on the subject
is superior to yours.

Very likely, in most categories of guns. Er, except for wildcats, or
single-shot varmint rifles in general. 'Don't know about shotguns. I
had one in my hands nearly every other day, late summer and fall,
during the years I lived out in the country. Gunner may be good on
shotguns, but he appears to be more of a rifle and handgun man. On
handguns or any gun one would own for killing people, he definitely
knows a lot more.

If he says you are a buffoon then it's case
closed IMO.

But which case? That he'll grab any opportunity to give me a dig? Yes,
that's a given.

That By the way, you won't find any takers here for gay sex,,,

'Guess you tried them all, huh? No takers? Your opinion is held in
high regard when it comes to gay-sex knowledge

... so
please just go back to RCM,

I AM on RCM, you asshole. And so are you. Did you look at the
newsgroups list before posting? No? Oh. I guess you don't do that....

I'm sure one of your metal working
buddies can provide all the stimulation you need.

Eh, they're good on welding and machining. Otherwise, I wouldn't call
them "stimulating." g

Here, let me throw
you back over the fence where we can't see you.

....whoosh, as the Pecker trips over the fence...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

We have been in a number of firearms related discussions in
rec.crafts.metalworking. So we have had more than a few discusions.

Btw... did the dacron work for you? I use it in large capacity cases
with low bulk powders..as was the discussion and it still is king of
the hill for this usage.

Prior to that, we discussed single-shot rifle actions and why their
accuracy is so sensitive to particular loads. We agreed on the

issues,
which is what prompted you to express your desire for a Martini --
which I gave you so you could become familiar with them.

That stroke must have done some lasting damage to your recall.

Yes indeed...my memory is not as good as it once was. But its rather
random...and not of big note anymore. Much of what I forgot has come
back. Not all of course...but then..I dont remember what I ate for
breakfast last Thursday either...humm...it was half a Walmart Roast
Beef and Cheddar submarine sandwich. I ate the other half before
falling asleep in my truck at 1am Thursday morning..on the job site.

Shrug.

He has nothing of note to read.

Nothing your addled memory can recall, anyway.

Tsk tsk tsk...this sort of buffoonery is why I put you in the bozo bin
and call you Fast Eddy when I see some of the inaity you post on
occasion. Ed..stick with publishing and second hand metalworking..as
an internet troll....you are way to late in life to be any good at
it..or to learn how to do it with any degree of ability.

--
Ed Huntress

Removing off-topic troll comments from the **** in a dress from our
newsgroup. Please keep them in RCM where they embrace ****s in
dresses.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

It was OK, but there was some melted plastic right at the cartridge
mouth. It didn't accumulate, though, and I could use it if I had to.
As I mentioned I would do, I went to a dock sale at the Jersey shore
and picked up an old kapok life jacket for $3. That's about a
two-lifetime supply. It doesn't melt and it doesn't throw a lot of
sparks.

But both of the commercial pistol ranges within 30 miles of me have
since closed down. I'm thinking of re-joining my old club. Maybe this
winter.

I use it in large capacity cases
with low bulk powders..as was the discussion and it still is king of
the hill for this usage.

All I tried it with was Red Dot, which I had in ample supply. The
whole idea was cheap loads in the magnum brass, so I didn't do any
experimenting with powders.

[...]

That works both ways, and you tend to look through a one-way glass.
Look above -- "bloviation and buffoonery"? And now you complain about
what *I* said?

Wake up.

Ed..stick with publishing and second hand metalworking..as
an internet troll....you are way to late in life to be any good at
it..or to learn how to do it with any degree of ability.

I have no interest in trolling. I leave that to the white trash and
arrested-development cowards.

Otherwise, I'll stick with what I want to.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 03:28:02 -0500, Zinger
wrote:

On 8/14/2017 10:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:54:09 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:32:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:50:27 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:44:25 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

Winston, like you said, you are older than dirt. So that means
you
remember what happened to the misc.survivalism group when you
left
the trolls take over.

I remember when politics took over. Back when dragon-drop was
something you tried not to step in, survivalists distrusted the
government - left, right, and middle. Now almost all are team
players,
mostly red team, occasionally blue team. Hell, the left is gunning
up
because they don't like Trump. The right gunned up for fear Hillary
would be elected. Not a dime's worth of difference.

Note most of what you call Ed's cross posts were replies to Ray's
posts. Ray is the initiating cross poster and virtually everything
he
posts is politics. My team good - your team bad.

Unlike the **** in a Dress who likes to troll and cross-posting,
my
posts are either trying to get rid of the trolls or on-topic.

The old advice is to ignore trolls. Ed makes one post saying
something
you don't like. Either ignore him or reply on facts. This eternal
****ing contest makes you at least as big a troll as he might be.

Calling him a name or ascribing sexual preferences is NOT facts
addressed to the thread subject. Frankly I don't give a flying f***
what he wears around the house. Hell, J. Edgar like to dress up
from
time to time and I bet you put him in the good guys list.

You don't have to take my word for it, just go to RCM and filter
the
last few dozen of Ed's posts. Count the ones that are
metalworking
related if you can find any.

Ed is a political animal. So is Ray. Generally Ray starts it, Ed
replies, you guys turn it into an epic marathon.

Nuff said from my side of the house.

I appreciate that, Winston. There's nothing in your post that I
would
disagree with. Until Red and Pox started playing games with
cross-posting a few weeks ago, I hadn't paid attention to the
newsgroup lists for many years. Now, I pay attention to keep an eye
on
them, and add or subtract groups -- mostly subtract -- accordingly.

You might add that the ONLY time I initiate a thread, it's about
metalworking or something fun that would interest metalworkers, like
the rat-rod races we taked about here a month or so ago.

Otherwise, I only respond.

--
Ed Huntress

What a piece of lying work you are. You claim to only post from RCM
but there are many posts from you here that are not originated from
RCM.

That was WEEKS ago, dimwit. And it was true then. Now, after watching
the games you play, I've joined in. It appears to have been
whoyakidding or Rudy who brought it to my attention.

Slander me again on those groups, and I'll be there.

You are operating under the assumption that everyone is as
stupid as you. Now drag your drippy old **** back to RCM and don't
come back until you have something meaningful and on-topic to
contribute to our group.

I don't take orders from foul-mouthed cowards who hide behind their
momma's skirts so they can slander other people.

There are legitimate reasons for adopting a nym. And then there are
the dirtbags like you, who sling homoerotic slurs and then hide behind
skirts.

It appears that you have been described as a Homo ****inadress quite
aptly. Take your trolling back to you home group and leave survival
groups alone. Your popularity is very negative here.

And the sock puppets come marching in....

Hey, you hypocritical asshole, you're cross-posting to RCM. Your
popularity is very negative here.

Go away and stay away. And stop being such a nym-shifting coward.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:32:50 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:15:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:40:49 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:17:14 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
There are legitimate reasons for adopting a nym. And then there

are
the dirtbags like you, who sling homoerotic slurs and then hide
behind
skirts.

I will remind you again that you were the first one to mention
looking for gay sex in this newsgroup.

No, it was Pox, and then you jumped on.

Pox actually goes back a long way with his gay sex remarks. The

first
one I remember that he directed at me was last August:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....o_CzYsUnLo/gT9
RVg0lDAAJ

You jumped on in mid-September, with your "**** in a dress" slurs.

I just keep telling you how
you won't find any here.

And who would know better than you?

You are a lying **** in a dress and Google
can back me up on that.

Nope.

If there's anything I hate more than a drippy
old smelly **** in a dress, it's a lying drippy old**** in a

dress.

Jesus, what kind of sex partners have you had? It must have been an
awful experience.

The girls I've known usually smelled pretty good.

--
Ed Huntress

Nope, gay sex was brought up by you and then I jumped in.

It would never be "brought up by me." That's for crapped-out
juveniles, like Pox. Initially, it was brought up by Pox, and I
responded.

It's not
anything that I would normally bring up or even give a second thought
about.

Jeez, you sure picked up on Pox's "**** in a dress" and gay slurs in a
hurry. Who do you think started that? Me? You idiot.

It was definitely you who sashayed into our group talking
about gay sex.

I never sashay. I leave that to you and Pox.

I have only tried to send you on your way.

Right. By posting to RCM. You even said at one point that you thought
you'd move in here.

The fact
that I keep posting to a metalworkingl related group just tells me you
are here to troll

Me? What about YOU!

Winston and I were talking in that thread when you popped in out of
the blue, with this:

Where Ed lives, all of the *MEN* wear **** dresses.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....k/b02VRmX9AQAJ

Slander me, and you're going to get it back in your face, you sleazy
bull****ter.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:24:09 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:34:05 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex

again?

It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.

Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
response to grid down.

I'm sorry, you will have to take up sex with Ed himself.

I don't care about Ed's sex life. I'm asking you what YOU think it has
to do with surviving a grid down.

I am totally uninterested and would rather

Why did you bring it up then?

Hey, Winston, you're going to be ****ed at me for saying this, but I
have learned some interesting things since I decided a couple of weeks
ago to load all of those NGs that are part of these cross-posts into
my newsreader for a look-see. What you're addressing here is part of
it.

I used to think the real weirdos, the trolls, and the sock puppets and
nym-shifters were coming into RCM from all over -- from the gun
groups, and the political groups, and so on. Gunner, then Cliff, then
TMT, and now Keller cross-posted all over the place.

But they're not coming from all over. All of them, or nearly all of
them, are coming from the survivalist groups.

What a couple of freak shows, especially misc.survivalism. Half of
those people are bat**** crazy. Most of the rest, like Red Prepper,
are juvenile delinquents.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what you find enjoyable about
that environment. Looking at what's happened to RCM, I'm convinced
that the damage that's been done is nearly all attributable to freaks
from those groups, who engage via cross-posting. They're tribal as
hell and they support each other in their nuttiness.

You may have caught this example from Pox today:

I posted the reply from Weatherby.
No longer on net..Some asshhole
removed it. You would do anything to denigrate others..

So Pox is saying that I somehow removed his post -- which he clearly
never made. Apparently he thinks I've stolen his passwords, or that
I'm in charge of what stays on the NG and what gets removed. The dude
is seriously unhinged. No one said a word.

Emotional and psychological disturbances rarely appear as
singularities; one tends to produce others, in behavioral clusters,
which is part of what makes psychology so hard. If you could pack up
those NGs and send them off to a big university psych department, you
could keep the grad students in term paper subject matter for years.

But thanks for speaking up. It's good to see that there has the sanity
and character to say something.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:28:35 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 8/15/2017 9:33 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:51:06 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

So you verify that you were a draft dodger!

Nope. Type 1 diabetic.

Balderdash.... More likely sucked up a lot of Vodka to mess up the
Medical exam. Naw! You are a non-patriot draft evader! Shame on you!!

"Balderdash"? Is that anything like "Glory be!"?

**** you, you sleazy asshole.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:39:16 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:19:58 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:49:00 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

Actually you brought it up. You wanted enlightenment. I was ready

move on.

I pointed out your lie that it was Ed that started it. I did that a
dozen or so posts ofter YOU introduced the topic.

****dress introduced gay sex into alt.survival...

No, Pox did. I posted a link to the message in which he did it, which
you ignored.

Then you jumped on. It's your subject, Pepper.

--
Ed Huntress

snip bull****

What makes it all
worse is that you know this but welcome him to the group so that he
can continue to spam here.

Maybe you need help in reading headers. You're spamming THIS into RCM,
you sanctimoneous hypocrite.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex

again?

It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.

Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
response to grid down.

Ok, one last time because you are old and forgetful. Ed ****dress
says he stays in RCM and only replied to posts that he sees in RCM.
But while he lies Google does not.

This is now the sixth time I've had to correct your lying on this
subject. That was weeks ago, before I realized what a devious, sleazy
coward you are.

snip

So unlike you Winston, I'm trying to get rid of the troll who calls
us paranoid fantasizers

You've certainly proven the point.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:49:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:51:42 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:49:00 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

Actually you brought it up. You wanted enlightenment.

About your claim Ed's sex life effects how we might respond to grid
down. I really don't see how it effects anyone but you and your gay
fantasies.

I was ready to move on.

To more of your fascination with Ed's sex life.

Nice projection Winston, but I was here trolling for gay sex long
before the grid down thread even existed.

That's true.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:12:17 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:28:35 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 8/15/2017 9:33 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:51:06 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

So you verify that you were a draft dodger!

Nope. Type 1 diabetic.

Balderdash.... More likely sucked up a lot of Vodka to mess up the
Medical exam. Naw! You are a non-patriot draft evader! Shame on you!!

"Balderdash"? Is that anything like "Glory be!"?

"Balderdash"

Earliest know use 1674

Synonyms:
applesauce [slang], nonsense, baloney (also boloney), beans, bilge,
blah (also blah-blah), blarney, blather

Use:
"a combat veteran himself, he could not believe the balderdash he was
hearing from whippersnappers with no war experience at all"

--
Cheers,

Schweik