Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:16:02 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:59:45 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

what I've seen your only reason for existing is to harass better men
than yourselves . Ed tries to help when he can , while you two assholes
contribute nothing but negativity .

On 8/13/2017 10:38 AM, Red Peckerhead wrote:

I haven't seen any posts by him helping anyone.

That's because you spend your time creating mayhem. On RCM, when the
trolls are taking a nap, we talk about metalworking subjects.

I've only seen him
post in the alt.survival group and the bulk of his posts are more or
less about how survivalism is something stupid.

And you and SeaSlug have proven the point.

The rest of his posts
are.cross-posting and trolling, and pretending he doesn't know what
group he is posting to.

Nope. I just return fire when fired at. Pox started the "**** in a
dress" stuff; you picked up on it without knowing what you're talking
about, and you've paid the price.

For someone to come post in a survival group about how stupid
survival is, would be like if I hung out in RCM and only posted about
how stupid metalworking is.

You're welcome to try. You'd get some sharp responses, but you
wouldn't have trolls, sock puppets, and arrested-development assholes
like you demonstrating how obnoxious you can be.

****dress may or may not know about
metalworking but is quite clueless about survival, and is nothing
more than a troll here.

You aren't "there." You're *here*, on RCM. Maybe you don't know what
group you're posting to.

Snag - watch , they'll start harassing me now .

No, you said my only reason was to harass better men than myself.
Thanks for your opinion, I have no quarrel with you.

Snag is right. And you just insulted him, you lamebrain.

--
Ed Huntress