Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:01:01 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex

again?

It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.

Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
response to grid down.

Ok, one last time because you are old and forgetful. Ed ****dress
says he stays in RCM and only replied to posts that he sees in RCM.
But while he lies Google does not.

This is now the sixth time I've had to correct your lying on this
subject. That was weeks ago, before I realized what a devious, sleazy
coward you are.

snip

So unlike you Winston, I'm trying to get rid of the troll who calls
us paranoid fantasizers

You've certainly proven the point.

--
Ed Huntress